What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Hi everyone. I bought Pandora based on good reviews here but im desperately failing at building it. So far all my attempts resulted in not well atomized vapor and giving me cough and intoxication feeling. Usually this happens when i use not enough cotton but im sure i tried all possible amounts. I tried 27g.28g.29g kanthal around 6-7 wraps, contact and spaced but to no avail. I have no problem with my kf5 or KFL, i like not tooo restricted vape(hastur mini inst for me), KFL suit me best without insert. What am i missing, im using 1.2 hole under coil and second largest on the outside AFC. I experimented with most of the combination but no good results. Im positioning coil about 1mm above the hole, no problem with feeding(amount of juice this thing is capable of using is huge).What is my main concern is that amount of vapor coming out of my mouth is minimal, What am i missing, please save me.

OK i got....i knew it had to be something specific about this tank. I estimated height of my coils badly. i`m too used to have legs at the bottom and i had to go the other way at these posts, pulling coil lower seems to solve my problems. i played with both AFCs and now im finally getting soimewhere.

OK i got....i knew it had to be something specific about this tank. I estimated height of my coils badly. i`m too used to have legs at the bottom and i had to go the other way at these posts, pulling coil lower seems to solve my problems. i played with both AFCs and now im finally getting soimewhere.

Yeah, having the coil high will certainly give more throat hit.

Yeah, having the coil high will certainly give more throat hit.
Thats good to know, ive been building with the legs low and the coil situated a mm or 3 off the airflow hole. Will raise it slightly next time

Can you guys share some pics of your builds please? What surprise me most is that i never had to go through so many attempts to get at least decent vape, i don't want to give up, but this is starting to get beyond frustrating. Also, i need to go significantly lower with wattage, this thing is burning my mouth after 2-3 puffs....

Can you guys share some pics of your builds please? What surprise me most is that i never had to go through so many attempts to get at least decent vape, i don't want to give up, but this is starting to get beyond frustrating. Also, i need to go significantly lower with wattage, this thing is burning my mouth after 2-3 puffs....
This is my first build on this tank, some coilology mtl ni80 claptons, 6 or 7 wraps, 2.5mm coming out 1 ohm. The top of the coil is just below the top of the posts.

I think i may have overwicked it yesterday when i rewicked, will try and use less cotton next time
JPEG_20201014_083204_7310896504885984027.jpg
JPEG_20201014_083234_7369679216545261834.jpg

Hmmm im sure i built atleast 5 builds like this, im 20+ builds in to it and not a single success, will give it few more but it seems like im heading back to KF5 :(

Hmm for me, i need to go with the coil as low as possible, but i think i just bought wrong atty, is here anyone who enjoys more DL-like MTL, who is running this atty happily?

Back
Top Bottom