What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

I can only further suggest you raise the coil, try Muji cotton, the drip tip does get quite hot a lot faster than my other atties, tis a pain this is.

I'm also really struggling. When I first set it up with one of the included coils the flavour was really popping. When I went to rewick it a few days later I damaged the coil so had to swap it out, and I've had nothing but problems since. No matter what I do, I'm getting a rancid taste kind of like a dry hit, but when I investigate, the wick is always well lubricated. I've tried changing the coil, changing the thickness and length of the cotton. Everything. The flavour is great for the first few draws and if I open it out and drip some liquid on it. I'm also experiencing what seems to be random sweating from the bottom of the tank and airflow. I'm at a loss.

Got a pioneer on the way. Hopefully I'll have better luck with that.
Hmmm im sure i built atleast 5 builds like this, im 20+ builds in to it and not a single success, will give it few more but it seems like im heading back to KF5 :(

I'm also really struggling. When I first set it up with one of the included coils the flavour was really popping. When I went to rewick it a few days later I damaged the coil so had to swap it out, and I've had nothing but problems since. No matter what I do, I'm getting a rancid taste kind of like a dry hit, but when I investigate, the wick is always well lubricated. I've tried changing the coil, changing the thickness and length of the cotton. Everything. The flavour is great for the first few draws and if I open it out and drip some liquid on it. I'm also experiencing what seems to be random sweating from the bottom of the tank and airflow. I'm at a loss.

Got a pioneer on the way. Hopefully I'll have better luck with that.

The random sweating is probably an o-ring... replace it..... the rest Im afraid is your build n wick, you had it working so you know it works... just got to nail it again

The random sweating is probably an o-ring... replace it..... the rest Im afraid is your build n wick, you had it working so you know it works... just got to nail it again
I've spent all afternoon tinkering with it and experimenting with the wicking. I really don't know what else I can try. I'm new to rta's. Could it be the kanthal wire I'm using affecting the taste? I'm pretty sure the included coils were SS

I've spent all afternoon tinkering with it and experimenting with the wicking. I really don't know what else I can try. I'm new to rta's. Could it be the kanthal wire I'm using affecting the taste? I'm pretty sure the included coils were SS
It's not the wire, mate. How far down the wells are you putting the cotton?

Can you guys share some pics of your builds please? What surprise me most is that i never had to go through so many attempts to get at least decent vape, i don't want to give up, but this is starting to get beyond frustrating. Also, i need to go significantly lower with wattage, this thing is burning my mouth after 2-3 puffs....
Got a full tank in mine, mate. I'll get you a photo when it's empty. Just bloody wicked it up 'n all.

It's not the wire, mate. How far down the wells are you putting the cotton?
I'm folding the ends in and gently working it down with my elbow tweezers until I feel a tiny bit of pressure.

It's actually tasting a bit better right now. A nice moist vape. Do new coils and cotton have a break in peroid?

It's possible yes.... also NI80 for me tastes a lot worse than kanthal.. have you goggled pandora reviews on youtube nearly everyone wicks it the same

I'm folding the ends in and gently working it down with my elbow tweezers until I feel a tiny bit of pressure.

It's actually tasting a bit better right now. A nice moist vape. Do new coils and cotton have a break in peroid?

it’s probably the kanthal. i can’t use the stuff because of the taste i get for the first couple of tanks. it’s horrendous. you should buy some stainless wire, you won’t regret it.

Back
Top Bottom