What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Juice wells are for juice not cotton.
If the cotton reaches the bottom of the juice well it's too long.

You just giving the cotton a light stroke and tucking it in to the bottom of the wells, not too tightly? If you're doing all that, I have absolutely no idea.
Yep. I've tried not thinning it out, thinning It out a lot, stuffing all the way down the wells, halfway down, using cotton bacon prime and then switching to muji pads. Pretty much everything.

I'm determined to get that great initial experience back, and my current build is still giving me a nice moist vape. It's just missing the flavour. Maybe it's because I'm still learning.

Last edited:
King Wick

upload_2020-10-14_22-44-29.jpeg

Juice wells are for juice not cotton.
If the cotton reaches the bottom of the juice well it's too long.
So how far down into the wells would you recommend? There's only a small hole for the juice to come through to the wick on the pandora.

So how far down into the wells would you recommend? There's only a small hole for the juice to come through to the wick on the pandora.
Just enough to plug the top to stop it flooding.
You want at least half of the well void of cotton so the juice can get in there.
It's the same with 99% of rtas.

Just enough to plug the top to stop it flooding.
You want at least half of the well void of cotton so the juice can get in there.
It's the same with 99% of rtas.
Thats a good point, i will attempt that next time. My wicks are uslly long enough to touch the bottom.

Well I've managed to get my wicking right, and the great flavour is back. Only problem is its been irritating my throat something rotten since last night which is totally ruining it. I've come to the conclusion that I either bought really dirty poor quality kanthal wire, or I have some kind of adverse reaction to it.

Well I've managed to get my wicking right, and the great flavour is back. Only problem is its been irritating my throat something rotten since last night which is totally ruining it. I've come to the conclusion that I either bought really dirty poor quality kanthal wire, or I have some kind of adverse reaction to it.

Get your wire from Stealthvape. Best quality available.

Back
Top Bottom