What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

The vape from the Pandora reminds me of the Glaz Mini in a way.

Warmer than other rta's with the same build & it has a 'dense' flavour, but it's missing the higher / brighter end of the flavours in my fruit liquid.

Currently using an Orange Mango + Lemon Lime mix, and with the Pandora it feels like it needs more Lemon Lime added to get the flavour that I'm used to.

I'd imagine it's good for tobacco flavours though.

The pandora got a lot of love on here when it first came out. After a few months of use my feeling is that it's a decent, solid performing tank, but for me at least it doesn't win any prizes.

I keep it out in rotation, because it's relatively new, but when I actually pick a tank it usually loses out to a bersker 2, ares 2, glaz, brunhilde, galaxies or hastur.
So basically what your saying is the pandora is your last choice out of the lot? Lol.

From this angle, it looks fine. It's frustrating sometimes on here when folk are having issues. Even on this thread, you can see it being slightly differently wicked with no issues. It's a bloody minefield, this lark.

And I'll second what @MHL said above. I find it to be a reliable workhorse, but nowt special. And it's because I've had no problems with it that this puzzles me. Oh.... I had one. But I quickly sussed that.

I'll try and get you a coupla photos later, mate.
I think that build was definately too much cotton muting the flavour. I fed enough cotton through the coil to be tight, but i think i made it slightly too tight. My rewick with llooser cotton seems to be performing better

I think that build was definately too much cotton muting the flavour. I fed enough cotton through the coil to be tight, but i think i made it slightly too tight. My rewick with llooser cotton seems to be performing better
Nice one. Glad you got it sorted. It's a fine line which is difficult to explain via the internet.

1st try at a vertical coil, and I can safely say that it's not something to do if there's young children around.

Cue lots of swearing & stabbing myself with the screwdriver.

If you're under the influence of something it might be funny to do, but I'll stick to horizontal coils thanks.

From this angle, it looks fine. It's frustrating sometimes on here when folk are having issues. Even on this thread, you can see it being slightly differently wicked with no issues. It's a bloody minefield, this lark.

And I'll second what @MHL said above. I find it to be a reliable workhorse, but nowt special. And it's because I've had no problems with it that this puzzles me. Oh.... I had one. But I quickly sussed that.

I'll try and get you a coupla photos later, mate.

it can’t be a reliable workhorse if everybody is having random problems, dry hits and you can’t puff it at a tilt.

i’d been reading through this thread because i was going to do a trade for one of these. i’m glad i didn’t now. first few pages it sounds excellent but then all these folk with problems. it’s a bit daft looking as well.

i’m puffing on a scylla as we speak and it’s almost horizontal. i’m sure i could even puff this one upside down.

it can’t be a reliable workhorse if everybody is having random problems, dry hits and you can’t puff it at a tilt.

i’d been reading through this thread because i was going to do a trade for one of these. i’m glad i didn’t now. first few pages it sounds excellent but then all these folk with problems. it’s a bit daft looking as well.

i’m puffing on a scylla as we speak and it’s almost horizontal. i’m sure i could even puff this one upside down.
Alright, smartarse. It's been reliable for me. And I meant more along the build of it. Dropped it a couple of times and nowt's broke.

I’ve literally never had a dry hit or leak from this. It’s my most used atty as I bring this and a pod to work. On certain fruit liquids it beats my KFL19, prime and equal with the dvarw fl. I found this atty benefits from a Clapton coil more than the others I have in rotation. Although I know we are all different.

I’m enjoying mine as I type, had no problems with it for the past 2 months in rotation, for me easy build and nice flavour, nowt to complain about from me

Warmer than other rta's with the same build & it has a 'dense' flavour, but it's missing the higher / brighter end of the flavours in my fruit liquid.

Spot on description. I find it provides a really moist and creamy vape but the flavour isn't as crisp or sharp as it is on my pioneer.

I'm now using it strictly for my custard and desert flavours.

Back
Top Bottom