What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

I've only tried a regular coil in the one I recently bought from John R, so it's a vertical coil next to see if it improves anything.
One of the reasons I got one was to try a vertical coil out in it after seeing a video on here. I need to try that.

Anyone want to share some of the pics of their decks to show how much cotton they using?

On my third rebuild now, flavour not as great as my first build and my 2nd and 3rd build ive noticed it starts gurgling after a refil. Never had that issue on my first build

how would a vertical coil work in this attie with airflow from the bottom? vertical coil atties i’m familiar with always have airflow from the side. surely it wouldn’t work very well?

Anyone want to share some of the pics of their decks to show how much cotton they using?

On my third rebuild now, flavour not as great as my first build and my 2nd and 3rd build ive noticed it starts gurgling after a refil. Never had that issue on my first build
Full tank, mate. Will do tomorrow if no one else has.

I don't thin it very much and I cut the cotton so it's level with the base of the wells. I put it in so that it reaches the base of the wells, but not tightly.

how would a vertical coil work in this attie with airflow from the bottom? vertical coil atties i’m familiar with always have airflow from the side. surely it wouldn’t work very well?
There was a video, Zou. Think it was the bloke from NatureVape who did it. On yer YouTubes.

There was a video, Zou. Think it was the bloke from NatureVape who did it. On yer YouTubes.

would the air not just be hitting the cotton at the bottom of the vertical coil? what’s the benefit of it?

what i mean is, if you were using a dripper with a hole in the side for the air, you would build it so the air hole is facing straight on to the coil. you wouldn’t put the coil 90 degrees round so the air hits the cotton. that would be daft. but maybe there is something i am missing.

would the air not just be hitting the cotton at the bottom of the vertical coil? what’s the benefit of it?

what i mean is, if you were using a dripper with a hole in the side for the air, you would build it so the air hole is facing straight on to the coil. you wouldn’t put the coil 90 degrees round so the air hits the cotton. that would be daft. but maybe there is something i am missing.
That's a very fair point, but I'm fucked if I know the answer.

Full tank, mate. Will do tomorrow if no one else has.

I don't thin it very much and I cut the cotton so it's level with the base of the wells. I put it in so that it reaches the base of the wells, but not tightly.
Thanks buddy, if you could that would be great.

I'll have to try it without thinning, im so used to thinning the wick with all my other tanks.

Back
Top Bottom