What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

I don't use mine, no where near as good as anything else I own, thats vaping for you though, you can't always like everything that is on the market.

yep its true, since the vaping world is so diverse and about personal preferences, is hard to find what will match you. If i learned any lesson from pandora, its to look at the chimney diameter, along with holes under the coil. This could be hint for me that this one wont be a right choice for me. Im really glad that my supplier was ok with returning it.

It's odd I started this thread at the end of May and we now have 57 pages of comments!! I have two of these and for me they are great, I love the draw on them for my MTL style of vaping and get good flavour, are they my favorite atties probably not but I have a lot of MTL RTA's and use most of them in rotation. What one person really likes there will be an equal number of people who don't get on with them but the variety is what I like!!

It's odd I started this thread at the end of May and we now have 57 pages of comments!! I have two of these and for me they are great, I love the draw on them for my MTL style of vaping and get good flavour, are they my favorite atties probably not but I have a lot of MTL RTA's and use most of them in rotation. What one person really likes there will be an equal number of people who don't get on with them but the variety is what I like!!

I must admit I haven't used my Pandora in ages, but then I always go through phases with kit. Will have to do a direct comparison to the Artemis, which is my favourite currently.

I've only tried a regular coil in the one I recently bought from John R, so it's a vertical coil next to see if it improves anything.

I've only tried a regular coil in the one I recently bought from John R, so it's a vertical coil next to see if it improves anything.

Never got round to a vertical coil in it. Interested to see how you get on.

No shit! I decided to give my pandora another go tonight, and I've changed my mind again.. I really like it! Maybe it's not overrated afterall lol.

I'll probably go back to hating it the next time I'm struggling to rewick it

Last edited:
I use mine with the 1mm undercoil and I can’t fault it. I use PV superberry supreme in it and it hands down beats the Artemis for flavour. We are all different though.

I must admit I haven't used my Pandora in ages, but then I always go through phases with kit. Will have to do a direct comparison to the Artemis, which is my favourite currently.

I have been doing this, going between the two for the last few weeks, for me the Artemis wins, better smoother draw, great air flow flavour rush (if that's even a thing) drip tip does not get hot and the Artemis seems to be able to handle a few more watts due to this.
Build deck and juice/ cotton stuff in channels seem larger and easier to stuff your wick into.
I have another en route, will this retire my pandora's.... probably:)

For everyone else in the UK that wants a replacement glass and the drip tips, but doesn't like ordering internationally.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201023-143253_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20201023-143253_Messenger.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom