What's new

Paramour SBS box mod TCR question

To get your TCR setting to 0.00092 on your Paramour SBS mod, try setting it between 900 and 1000. The TCR setting can be a bit finicky, but playing around in that range should get you pretty close to where you want to be!

To get your TCR setting to 0.00092 on your Paramour SBS mod, try setting it between 900 and 1000. The TCR setting can be a bit finicky, but playing around in that range should get you pretty close to where you want to be!
OMG... setting the specific value vs trying random number generator means to me:
aim for the specific, math/physics dervied value.
Pray to the Mrjustright gods.
Calculate the coefficient resulting from the fluctuation of the lights stream intensity of the glow-worm depending from the Moon's phase, divide it by the age of your mother in law....:18:

Maybe it uses the Voopoo numbers? I'm not familiar with the device but I do have the conversion chart handy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_182126_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_182126_Brave.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 0
Maybe it uses the Voopoo numbers? I'm not familiar with the device but I do have the conversion chart handy.
This is my point.... with the DNA chip I do not need to guess, decide if I want to go with the recommended value, actual one or whatever, first. Secondly: putting one parameter only is IMHO resulting with the coefficient, what would do the job if the line would be straight, but it is a curve...

Back
Top Bottom