What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

I got mine from 3fvape. I think Le Petite were supposed to be getting them in, but couldn't find any in UK.
Cheers, mate. Vaping 101 got 'em in. Ordering the tank off them, so just added them to me cart. £7.99.

Finally crumbled and ordered one from LPV. It was a toss up between this and the Pandora. Hope I’ve made the right decision.
I'm using them more than the kf lite and yachtvape currently Coolie. Think you'll love it.
not getting any leaks currently. Worth lubing up all The o rings as any niggles seem to pass after a week or so.
I'm actually tasting the yachtvape against the pioneer now with nokomis which isn't the boldest of flavours and the pioneer is pipping it by a decent amount.
see what you think.

I'm using them more than the kf lite and yachtvape currently Coolie. Think you'll love it.
not getting any leaks currently. Worth lubing up all The o rings as any niggles seem to pass after a week or so.
I'm actually tasting the yachtvape against the pioneer now with nokomis which isn't the boldest of flavours and the pioneer is pipping it by a decent amount.
see what you think.

Cheers Mr Eyeball, I was being tormented by photos everywhere today. Watched the little wicking video as well. Hoping Wednesday it may land.

The pioneer is my fav tank. But saying that, I've got to the stage where I like my pioneers, Pandoras, hastur minis and even certain flavours in the ares 2s.

Yes they all have their place. I will end up with the Pandora eventually or two Pioneer’s [emoji3]

Yes they all have their place. I will end up with the Pandora eventually or two Pioneer’s [emoji3]
Got my cart ready.....

Screenshot_20200809-225134.png

Back
Top Bottom