What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Well my black version arrived from Vaping101 and it's the non-tpd version...Grrr.

Which would normally be great but I was hoping for, and expecting, the tpd / 2ml version.

I could have ordered the 3.7ml version weeks ago from LPV.

So another £12+p&p to get a short tank kit.

I'm sure someone said smoking was cheaper. Doesn't feel like it at times.

Well my black version arrived from Vaping101 and it's the non-tpd version...Grrr.

Which would normally be great but I was hoping for, and expecting, the tpd / 2ml version.

I could have ordered the 3.7ml version weeks ago from LPV.

So another £12+p&p to get a short tank kit.

I'm sure someone said smoking was cheaper. Doesn't feel like it at times.

That’s very annoying. If they didn’t make it clear that it was the non TPD version you could try returning it?

As for the ‘vaping is cheaper than smoking’ argument. It is, as long as you don’t buy endless new kit and constantly try new eliquid. A point I’ve had to remind myself about after my fall into Billet Boxes, bridges, boros, drip tips, buttons etc!

That’s very annoying. If they didn’t make it clear that it was the non TPD version you could try returning it?

On their website is states 2ml capacity, which is probably to keep the TPD Police at bay.

I can't be bothered to return it tbh, so I'll pick up the smaller tank set next month. If EV still have it in stock...

As for the ‘vaping is cheaper than smoking’ argument. It is, as long as you don’t buy endless new kit and constantly try new eliquid. A point I’ve had to remind myself about after my fall into Billet Boxes, bridges, boros, drip tips, buttons etc!

Yeah I know:) I should have saved 'thousands' over the past 7'ish years that I have been vaping.

Except I've spent thousands on vape gear & gadgets instead!

:bliss:

I started vaping, and got off the fags, with an aspire zelos and 3x10ml of juice. I thought I’d save a fortune as well. Little did I know.....

Any advice how to stop it gurgling? I don't have leaking issues, just a small amount underneath the tank of seepage. I was looking at couple of videos on YT about wicking it, tried same way as Dovpo or NET vaper but still it gurgles... it drives me crazy... What is this Bruce video of vicking? and where i can find it?

Did anyone tried it as DTL or RDTL? Is it any good? just thinking is it worth investing in other parts / accessories.

BP Mods wicking video ( Bruce is the guy that designed the rta ) :

What stopped the gurgling for me after refilling, was to make sure the cap was off my juice bottle before I removed the Pioneers' top cap.

Slightly quicker to fill it up, which meant the top cap was back on the rta quicker.

Since I've done this I've had no gurgling. I do still get the odd bit of condensation or whatever under the rta though.

Just noticed on the BP Mods page that there's clear tanks available for the Pioneer, but haven't been able to find them online so far :

BPMods-Clear-Tanks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom