What's new

Plumeveil overhyped?

Haven't got the hang of mine yet, tried a dual micro coil build .91 ohms and dragon wicked it with cotton but I cant vape it just makes me cough. Tried wicking it through the coils but as soon as I take a hit I cough.

Just built a single coil Veritas clone build and its fine at .9 ohm. It was going to be dual coil but I shorted one coil out against the top of the deck whilst building it. I can vape the Veritas fine but just cant take the slightest drag on the Plumeveil

Have you tried a straight up single micro coil in the PV? If not go down that route and use only the side airflow - then tweak airflow first to find your sweet spot. I personally think the PV is better with a single coil and have a 0.4ohm single in as we speak.

I'm reserving judgement till I've had time to play.

Dunno what people are doing wrong with the veritas, I stuck a plain horizontal high resistance (.7 ohm) micro coil in and its giving great flavour and reasonable clouds considering its house brick like conductivity.

My plumeveils using a stupidly low (.19 ohm) parrallel coil, I need to play with it as I'm getting a hot coil, cant really comment on flavour but vapour works

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuX6JM7HSyc#[/video]

What I do think is a vastly underrated dripper is the vertex, very simple but all the right bits for a good combination of flavour and vapour. I definitely need an original of this, but the eleven quid clone is suprisingly good all things considered.

Have you tried a straight up single micro coil in the PV? If not go down that route and use only the side airflow - then tweak airflow first to find your sweet spot. I personally think the PV is better with a single coil and have a 0.4ohm single in as we speak.

+1 to the above.

I'm yet to find a dual coil in the PV that works well for me.

My first parallel single coil and it's a great vape...

Got a Cigreen 1:1 about an hour ago fit and finish is superb, stuck one of the two ready made coils it came with in came out 0.5, its very early days but I love it so far, still messing with the AFC got the chamber adjustment right down then backed off half a turn, loads of air on tap vapour production is just rude..insane, wide open as expected not a flavour chaser but improves allot with AFC adjustment.

Biggest gauge wire I've used in the past is 28 not sure what this is that came with the ATI but I know fore sure I need to get some bit of an eye opener for me nice long chunky sturdy coil been paralleling 28 recently but prefer this, guestimate 22 or 24?

DSC_03202.jpg

Only gripe is juice quantity could probably get more in if I changed up my wicking maybe my goto normally is an Origin V2 which obviously holds a shedload.

Anyway I am in the not over hyped side presently.

Got a Cigreen 1:1 about an hour ago fit and finish is superb, stuck one of the two ready made coils it came with in came out 0.5, its very early days but I love it so far, still messing with the AFC got the chamber adjustment right down then backed off half a turn, loads of air on tap vapour production is just rude..insane, wide open as expected not a flavour chaser but improves allot with AFC adjustment.

Biggest gauge wire I've used in the past is 28 not sure what this is that came with the ATI but I know fore sure I need to get some bit of an eye opener for me nice long chunky sturdy coil been paralleling 28 recently but prefer this, guestimate 22 or 24?

DSC_03202.jpg

Only gripe is juice quantity could probably get more in if I changed up my wicking maybe my goto normally is an Origin V2 which obviously holds a shedload.

Anyway I am in the not over hyped side presently.

Also just got some Cig Green ones dropped off, quality does seem amazing and the coils are pretty decent :-)

Id also say probably 22-24g wire

Cannot wait to play around with it later :-P.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Also just got some Cig Green ones dropped off, quality does seem amazing and the coils are pretty decent :-)

Id also say probably 22-24g wire

Cannot wait to play around with it later :-P.

Nice one be interested to see how you find it, in terms of quality If I had bought a genuine and this was what I received I'd be happy that's saying allot glad I got suckered by the box hehe.

fingers crossed you like it mate, wish it had a bigger well my only gripe.

Bit more play liking this ATI more and more, originally had vampire vapes strawberry milkshake in there which is quite a mild but tasty vape however I have been vaping this juice solidly for about a week now so its loosing its flavour a little for me, just switched out to DnB by the same company and BAM huge flavour with neg post open and half on main coil, TH was far to much for me but the great thing is after backing off the chamber adjustment all the way TH has backed right off with little to no impact on flavour all just right for me.

Only had this a few hours so shouldn't pass judgement but anyone on the fence on this one its an absolute cracker and a bargain, not sure if I have just been lucky with boring straight up single micro reading some of this thread back look forward to trying other builds as like to fiddle but have no desire to do so right now as this is so on the money.

In terms of build quality the cigreen is very very good if I was nit picking I might swap out the two 0-rings on the deck so it takes a bit more of a firm pull to remove the top cap the rest is just perfect, I normally buy clones on a try before you buy the real deal this is probably no different when funds allow, but normally I am disappointed in the clones normally not from a vape POV just never as polished as the original be very interested in seeing them side by side as this is the best finish I have yet to see on a clone, albiet only had a handful of cloned ATI's

Good vape mail day.

EDIT for anyone interested on my cigreen cannot say what the overall quality control is like but the positive post on mine doest spin when building etc infact it took some taking out initially when cleaning it is only going to move if you really want it too with 5-10 screw undone.

Last edited:
PlumeBlu and VeeDubZ

Are the centre posts supposed to rotate? o_O

Someone told me it is, mine doesnt... :-/

Back
Top Bottom