What's new

Plumeveil overhyped?

it does mate just unsrew the 5-10 position it where you want re-screw.

Cheers man :grin2:

I'm too fucking tired lol, nearly sliced my hand open undoing it. Ill do it tomorrow lmao

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Cheers man :grin2:

I'm too fucking tired lol, nearly sliced my hand open undoing it. Ill do it tomorrow lmao

no worries just need to loosen it a bit rather than take it out, it is solid when 5-10 is in fully which I like, considering folk are getting pissed with it moving think this is another reason the cigreen is pure win great ati.

no worries just need to loosen it a bit rather than take it out, it is solid when 5-10 is in fully which I like, considering folk are getting pissed with it moving think this is another reason the cigreen is pure win great ati.

Loosened it but it didn't move, guess it needs a bit of leverage. Cba tonight too knackered lol

You don't have a problem with loose caps on the Cigreens do ya? I know I don't but seems alot of people do with other versions

Loosened it but it didn't move, guess it needs a bit of leverage. Cba tonight too knackered lol

You don't have a problem with loose caps on the Cigreens do ya? I know I don't but seems alot of people do with other versions

I changed the o-rings on the deck day one was my only niggle a bit loose for me now its firm but doesnt need angry hands to remove its just right, the rest is pure class as mentioned earlier if I had recived this as a genuine product I would be happy.

I have been vaping allot of other stuff since getting it as kind folk have sent me stuff to try out chances are i will get a genuine of this but need more vape time with this to be 100% that I want one, its a flavoursome cloud chucking ati tho from first impressions, much better than the veritas i really dont understand the band wagon that one chucked every coil imaginable in there, sent it on for another forum member to try I think its a turd new ati hype.

I changed the o-rings on the deck day one was my only niggle a bit loose for me now its firm but doesnt need angry hands to remove its just right, the rest is pure class as mentioned earlier if I had recived this as a genuine product I would be happy.

I have been vaping allot of other stuff since getting it as kind folk have sent me stuff to try out chances are i will get a genuine of this but need more vape time with this to be 100% that I want one, its a flavoursome cloud chucking ati tho from first impressions, much better than the veritas i really dont understand the band wagon that one chucked every coil imaginable in there, sent it on for another forum member to try I think its a turd new ati hype.

Cheers pal :-)

Loving all the help ive had regards to this.

Glad your finding yours is a good un, guess I'm lucky on the oring front I need to put the blooming thing on a mech to remove the top cap xD

They are but if you tighten up the centre pin they don't spin readily :)

Cheers pal :-)

I was confused as mine wouldn't budge, got it moving with the aid of pliers and a undoing the 510

Back
Top Bottom