What's new

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
Not touched a cig since I brought my first ego style vape. Very nearly two years now

Well i bought one of them shitty pen e cigs they now sell for a fiver and was using that for a few days whilst smoking less, popped into a vape shop and ended up buying a sub ohm device. I came out of the shop and went to costa, had half a fag (vaping was already turning me off the taste and it was disgusting) with my coffee whilst my coil was priming. That was 9 weeks ago and i havent been tempted since :)

i put 1 day as like Jugg1es it was overnight for me after a 35 year bad habit.
15 months and counting.

Took me ages to be honest, I had an e-joy thingy 3 years ago & duel fuelled with that & when I ran out of coils I never bothered getting anymore. Then I used to get those fake ciggie things from B&M that tasted like ass. At the time, that was vaping to me

Then I found this place after I was talking to this old bloke in a beer garden when I was having a smoke. He had this huge mech mod chonging out clouds & was telling me how he made his own coils & juice. I never knew you could.

Signed up here after buying a subtank & still duel fuelled then after that it took me a few good weeks to ditch the last few tabs

i gotta admit for me i cut back drastically from day 1 but it was that 1st ciggie of the morning i still needed for about the first 3 months..maybe it was the way the ciggie delivered the nic quicker?,maybe it was a psychological need?,im still not sure.
Just happy to be free from being a slave to the smokes

A couple of months dual fuelling on cig-a-likes then garage forecourt clearos and juice and hating it before I took the plunge and got some substantial kit and decent juices then it took about a week.

Neither the decent kit nor juices would make it past the new TPD rules.

Mine was 3 days, but I had to vote for a week as it certainly wasn't a day, although I must admit, I was surprised how good and satisfying my new ego and ce4 starter kit was. How things have changed nearly 2 and a half years later!

Unfortunately it took me 30 years to stop smoking but I didn't have any desire for a cigarette from day 1 of vaping. I instantly preferred vaping to smoking.

I voted *1 month, but it was actually 3 weeks, from first vape to only vaping.
I didn't leave anything to chance and started off Treble Fuelling - Roll ups, Patches, and Vaping, quit the rollups after a fortnight and the patches a week after that.
I found that I could still get the very enjoyable psychotic nightmares from just caning the vape before bed, so the patches became unnecessary. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom