What's new

Potv vapefest photo thread 2015

They're Fallstreak, it's PlumeBlu / Colonel Boom's new Line of High VG Juices. The Cirrus (Lemon Drizzle cake) is a whole new level of awesome, as you can tell by the fact that I got though 30+ml of it since early yesterday afternoon, Nimbus (Cola Float) is bloody good too, I knocked off 10ml of that Last night too. I've yet to get round to the others - The Fallstreak website will be opening soon, I'm sure Plumeblu will announce it on here when it's open...

Got the range too, and instantly went back for another 30ml of mammatus! Only tried that and cirrus so far but I'm blown away by them already!

Mmm, Squonktastic...:D

WP_20150810_001.jpg

What? :) It was a toss up where to stick a few snaps and I got it wrong again,so here they are again.You are all genuine people.....chunts nonetheless but genuine.The performing cheese on toast display in @HAZZA1962`s camp was one of the highlights of my weekend.

004_zps8m031qlk.jpg

015_zpsql3albpu.jpg

038_zpsmk1nukj0.jpg

039_zps2otqbpk3.jpg

040_zpsqvloubnl.jpg

042_zpsi4bujn17.jpg

044_zps2tg9ihjo.jpg

046_zpscideqde9.jpg

049_zps5z7t0rbi.jpg

050_zpscasxwvyv.jpg

052_zpsd6utxxtn.jpg

054_zpsnyd19xe8.jpg

070_zpszzplccz0.jpg

071_zpshatqxmws.jpg

072_zps5jhycfsv.jpg

073_zpsmcednwdb.jpg

074_zpsbruoamaf.jpg

076_zps8ptxxxua.jpg

It`s true what they say I tell you,that @MrKraken fella certainly does have a big one :D

088_zpsrpdrc4zp.jpg

Last edited:
Testing! Testing! 123 never went mad,the Flave is as good as I remembered sampling and glad I went back for another bottle before leaving.And jolly nice of them to lob a little free gift at me also.Well when I say at me I was just lent on the counter testing some juice.I could see what was going down,with half a dozen people stood next to me with arms in the air my timing had to be spot on.And it fucking was :D

003_zps7msuxegv.jpg

The little gift.

004_zpsignmi8pv.jpg

What? :) It was a toss up where to stick a few snaps and I got it wrong again,so here they are again.You are all genuine people.....chunts nonetheless but genuine.The performing cheese on toast display in @HAZZA1962`s camp was one of the highlights of my weekend.

Ooh! That's me in the classy black and white Manabush photo...

Just ran through wolverhampton train station spotted a bearded flat capped vw/tank tooter chucking a decent cloud.

Vapefest hanger-on-er ??

*dashes out to buy a bowler hat*

Looked a great weekend. Better start growing my beard for next year.

*dashes out to buy a bowler hat*

Looked a great weekend. Better start growing my beard for next year.

I made the mistake of trimming my beard before Vapefest.... Then got called 'starter beard' by the Witchcraft guy lol...

Back
Top Bottom