What's new

Prime vapes.

#1 litre bottles of limesicle !!!!!

Dude - I can’t even keep up with the 50mls of that flavour at the moment haha

I have a lot of angry customers at the moment, the next batch is two weeks away [emoji23]

Got my order through the door today. All smelling divine.

One con so far, the texture of the labels goes through me like nails on a chalkboard levels. I literally can’t hold them without shuddering. I’ve had to tape over the labels lol Anyone else get this or just me?

Nic added and will test them out in the next few days.

One con so far, the texture of the labels goes through me like nails on a chalkboard levels. I literally can’t hold them without shuddering. I’ve had to tape over the labels lol Anyone else get this or just me?

Run them under the tap - the coating on them is super shiney! It dulls down if you wash it [emoji16]

Eventually after a bit of handling they feel Matt like paper!

I hope you enjoy them dude :)

No, you're weird......

Fuck me I understand where you're coming from though not really @Lee bottles but fuck me this bollocks that are paper fucking straws, christ on a bike, I had a Maccy D double sausage and egg mcmuffin on saturday and I got a coke with it as I was hungover as fuck, paper / cardboard straws what the actual fuck were they thinking I shuddered everytime I took a sip on the coke, in the end I had to bin the straw take the top off and drink it from the cup which was equally papery / cardboardy but not as bad as that straw, and to top it all off the bastard straws aren't even recyclable bring back the earth destroying pissing off Greta Thunberg plastic straws and have done with it

Fuck me I understand where you're coming from though not really @Lee bottles but fuck me this bollocks that are paper fucking straws, christ on a bike, I had a Maccy D double sausage and egg mcmuffin on saturday and I got a coke with it as I was hungover as fuck, paper / cardboard straws what the actual fuck were they thinking I shuddered everytime I took a sip on the coke, in the end I had to bin the straw take the top off and drink it from the cup which was equally papery / cardboardy but not as bad as that straw, and to top it all off the bastard straws aren't even recyclable bring back the earth destroying pissing off Greta Thunberg plastic straws and have done with it

I’m the same with paper cups. Polystyrene ones too.

Back
Top Bottom