What's new

Prime vapes.

I've received my lemonade project grape today. Guess what? you'll not be surprised in the least to know that its amazing like all of Lee's other flavours.

Its a perfect balance of lemonade and grape flavour. Very subtle, very smooth and totally on point.

Which ones have you tried and what do you think?

I am just going to order all of them now.

Lee great addition to your range this, have to say I'm impressed and cant wait to receive my next order

Really pleased you’re enjoying it mate, you’re in for a treat with the blackcurrant... it’s the best one of the range in my opinion [emoji16]

Would love to know what you think of it when it arrives!

The Grape one is my favourite - I think I like it even more than Ruthless Grape Drank which is one of my all time favourites.

Well that’s a bold statement mate, I know how much you’ve been looking forward to these too! Awesome stuff [emoji16]

Really pleased you’re enjoying it mate, you’re in for a treat with the blackcurrant... it’s the best one of the range in my opinion [emoji16]

Would love to know what you think of it when it arrives!

Hey lee. Received my blackcurrant lemonade today. My second juice from the new lemonade project.

To be perfectly honest I am blown away. It's a gorgeous hot day and this is a perfect accompanimen . On the inhale I am getting the best ribena I have ever tasted followed by a nice clean lemonade to wash the pallet. Its absolutely on point, very smooth, full of flavour.

What's next mate flavour wise? I've got every single one of your fruit flavours in my collection. I cant not wait to see what you launch next

I'll make my proper order sometime over the weekend when I get chance. Probably order one bottle of everything in prime fruits, and lemonade project

Have s good weekend mate

A good few months ago I asked @Lee for a lychee flavoured juice, his reply was something along the lines of
Fuck off you dull twat I hate the things and there is no way I am making it as I would have to vape it (which tbh is much more polite than normal)
Well this afternoon has been spent vaping prime vapes lemonade project lychee lemonade

Sweet juicy lychee , backed up with a bitter traditional lemonade
Bitter is too strong a word but you get what I mean

Lychee as you start to inhale, and then a tiny bit after the lemonade cuts through giving you a gorgeous perfect summer vape

For those who haven't tried lychee, it's kind if a perfumed raspberry which sounds disgusting, but its really not

Do I like this juice??

Does the Pope wear a silly hat?
Do bears shit in the wood?
Etc etc

Edit to add

Reg nic shot used

Last edited:
A good few months ago I asked @Lee for a lychee flavoured juice, his reply was something along the lines of
Fuck off you dull twat I hate the things and there is no way I am making it as I would have to vape it (which tbh is much more polite than normal)
Well this afternoon has been spent vaping prime vapes lemonade project lychee lemonade

Lychee as you start to inhale, and then a tiny bit after the lemonade cuts through giving you a gorgeous perfect summer vape

For those who haven't tried lychee, it's kind if a perfumed raspberry which sounds disgusting, but its really not

Do I like this juice??

Etc etc

dont think ive ever had lychee before, but next will try a bottle if its anything like the rest then i cant be bad ...

I've not tried lychee either, so if ever there was a time to dip a toe, this is it...:hmm:

dont think ive ever had lychee before, but next will try a bottle if its anything like the rest then i cant be bad ...
I bloody love the things, not that easy to get hold of fresh out in the sticks of Wales !

It's a cracking juice, was going to try all 4 lemonade project juices today but in the end stayed on this one all evening [emoji106] [emoji6]

Hey lee. Received my blackcurrant lemonade today. My second juice from the new lemonade project.

To be perfectly honest I am blown away. It's a gorgeous hot day and this is a perfect accompanimen . On the inhale I am getting the best ribena I have ever tasted followed by a nice clean lemonade to wash the pallet. Its absolutely on point, very smooth, full of flavour.

What's next mate flavour wise? I've got every single one of your fruit flavours in my collection. I cant not wait to see what you launch next

I'll make my proper order sometime over the weekend when I get chance. Probably order one bottle of everything in prime fruits, and lemonade project

Have s good weekend mate

Excellent! Really pleased it arrived on time for you and more importantly, that you enjoy it! The best one of the range for me this one [emoji16]

Always have plenty new flavours up my sleeve, I try not to release them too fast else people don’t keep up with them all, new ones coming out before they’ve tried the last new ones! There will be more coming though for sure [emoji16]

Do I like this juice??

Etc etc

Edit to add

Reg nic shot used

Thanks for writing that up mate, I’ve been itching to know how you got on with the lemonade flavours, particularly this one. I think you’ve converted me, I wasn’t a fan before but I can tolerate this one. Almost every other juice I tried tasted like perfume [emoji23]

Excellent! Really pleased it arrived on time for you and more importantly, that you enjoy it! The best one of the range for me this one [emoji16]

Always have plenty new flavours up my sleeve, I try not to release them too fast else people don’t keep up with them all, new ones coming out before they’ve tried the last new ones! There will be more coming though for sure [emoji16]

@Lee as you’re the Willy Wonka of juice I wouldn’t be surprised if your next offering is a full 3 course meal.
“It's amazing! Tomato soup, I can feel it running down my throat!”

Back
Top Bottom