What's new

Proud Father Moment or Jumped Up Little Whippersnapper - You decide!!

Is that all you can say...........in my hour of need :(

Well we will see who has the last laugh, because for a 'thank you' I have challenged him to a Curry, Beer & Pool competition, lets see the smugness after that (Before anyone says, hes 18 :) )

Ahhhhhh!! Your NEVER going to let me forget that drawing are you???? ;-)

awesome story though! :-)

I can officially confirm, that the drawing saga has now been dropped :)

You better be putting the toilet roll in the freezer and the bucket at the side of the bed :rofl:

my son is 7 and already is quite adapt at using the computer currently he still comes to me for help but I think in 2 or 3 years ill be going to him

The stuff they teach em at schools now its just amazing, I'm sure in a few years he will learn you a thing or too that's for sure :frustratedcomputer:

Photoshop's a pain in the backside, paintshop pro is much easier to use, video editing is way easier, riding motorbikes is way easier, building Access databases is way easier, making flash movies is way easier... trying to get this carbon spindle that has decided to shred itself out of my quadcopter is impossible... & so on & so forth

You better be putting the toilet roll in the freezer and the bucket at the side of the bed :rofl:

He lives with his mum, so not my problem :D

Here is cockiness part II!!: -

photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom