What's new

RDA, airflow, VG/PG, lung inhale questions..?

Hmm, sounds to.me like your air hole positioning is well off, or, that you have a hot leg.

I do have hot legs.. they are my best feature lmao..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

How are you getting 8 wraps of .3mm x 2.5mm to come out at .57ohms..? Thats my prefered build in my Kayfun and it comes out about 1.4ohms.?

I do need to find a better ohm meter to be truthful as 3 x FT ones have died now and back to testing on the Vamo..

Sorry missed that post, 12mg in the Kayfun but I have mixed up some 80vg/20pg zero nic in various flavours for dripper testing, tried to stick to smoother flavors like Banana.. still brutal..

How are you getting 8 wraps of .3mm x 2.5mm to come out at .57ohms..? Thats my prefered build in my Kayfun and it comes out about 1.4ohms.?

I do need to find a better ohm meter to be truthful as 3 x FT ones have died now and back to testing on the Vamo..

i've fucked up. it's either a 2mm allen key that i wrapped on, .50mm kanthal instead of .32mm kanthal or both. sorry, my bad.

Harshness without flavor means your coil is too far from the hole. Getting more air going around the coil instead of above it also helps with the heat. Think of how a kayfun coil sits over the air hole.

Harshness without flavor means your coil is too far from the hole. Getting more air going around the coil instead of above it also helps with the heat. Think of how a kayfun coil sits over the air hole.

Ahhhh that makes sense, but cant really see how to move the coils closer to the holes on the Igo W3 or the Lotus but I will have a go, but the air hole on the trident is tiny a very high on the side wall of the cap, way above the posts..

Any suggestion on what ohms I should be aiming for to try and get a nice vape, will worry about clouds after i see if I can get them usable. .

uploadfromtaptalk1404543859752.jpg

Not the best pic, but that's a setup that works really well in my omega. It comes in at about .7, and it pumps out the clouds and flavor.

I've been struggling with drippers, but the magma I just got is so much better than anything else I've tried as the airflow comes from under the coils like a Kayfun etc etc.
And best of all no bloody O rings :-)

I struggled a bit with everything else. Drippers have been a cake walk. Sure beats rebuilding those tiny stupid coil heads.

Back
Top Bottom