What's new

Rebuildable questions from a beginner

I like the 0.7 BVC Coils, they seem to last forever. I seem to stick with what i like but might try the 1.0 ohm ones in my Naughty 3.

I've not tried the 0.7 standard coil, I tried the 0.7 mesh and it was a bit fierce as I like the narrower tip. The 1.0 gives such good flavour and draw, it's my go to. Last me just over a week which seems pretty normal compared to others.

Man those mesh coils can be really good flavour wise. I think they're pretty revolutionary, but they didn't land with a big splash. The arcana and the pioneer are the only 2 rtas I've had that give them a run for their money. And maybe the EVL alien.

I only bought an rta because I wanted to make sure I was getting the best out of my juice. Think I have the answer with my nauty but I do enjoy building and fiddling.

I only bought an rta because I wanted to make sure I was getting the best out of my juice. Think I have the answer with my nauty but I do enjoy building and fiddling.

Building becomes second nature when you have done it a while, Coils are a bit more forgiving than Mesh hence not a lot of people not using Mesh. I do find Mesh gives better flavour than Coils imo. I used to worry about putting the right amount of Cotton in coils whereas Mesh i just use the Laces. I would have no idea if i was using something like cotton bacon though i could probably judge it, thing is i don't want a dry hit with Mesh because it hurts and i am soft lol.

While the flavour is great on mesh coils, I still think RTAs tend to give a nicer quality of vapour - more dense and chewey. I guess it depends what you want from your vape.

Back
Top Bottom