What's new

restriction predictions

looking like it might get mutant :hmm:

map.JPG

the scottish government will be deciding on tuesday whether to implement new lockdown restrictions.

i looked to see if i could find any odds on a xmas lockdown, but all i found was this:

https://www.gambling.com/news/how-long-will-boris-johnson-last-as-uk-prime-minister-2024000

Within the space of a month the odds of Johnson being ousted as PM at any point in 2022 have fallen from 4/1 to 2/1with the top betting sites. The market suggests Johnson has a 33.3% chance of leaving office within the next 13 months.

And things could soon get even worse for the 57-year-old. On Monday he held a coronavirus briefing and outlined how fresh waves of the disease in Europe could soon impact the UK. While the country has endured a high rate of Covid recently, the numbers have remained relatively stable.

However, winter weather is expected to add further strain on the NHS and there are concerns ‘Plan B’ for tackling Covid will have to be implemented before Christmas.

Johnson doesn’t want to be the man who again ruined Christmas – he called for a lockdown just days before 25 December last year, having initially insisted there was no need for restrictions. But he is in a tricky position and may have to make an unpopular decision, whichever the course”

Within the space of a month the odds of Johnson being ousted as PM at any point in 2022 have fallen from 4/1 to 2/1with the top betting sites. The market suggests Johnson has a 33.3% chance of leaving office within the next 13 months.

Wont happen, unless he decides to walk away and concentrate on doing some more impregnating. The core Tory vote don't give a shit about the corrupt sleazy nature of him and his Government, red wall seats went blue not just because of Brexit but because of the age demographic in those areas, more older people than young, the youth pissing off to other places, older people nearly always vote, younger less so.

Wont happen, unless he decides to walk away and concentrate on doing some more impregnating. The core Tory vote don't give a shit about the corrupt sleazy nature of him and his Government, red wall seats went blue not just because of Brexit but because of the age demographic in those areas, more older people than young, the youth pissing off to other places, older people nearly always vote, younger less so.

i don’t think so, those older people you are talking about are people who voted labour all their lives until 2019. and i think those particular tory voters might give a fuck about sleaze, especially when their lives remain as shit as they were before they voted tory, despite his promises.

anyway, it’s not about voters. he’s not going to call an election. the tories will be shot of him before long and force him to resign. gove will already be sharpening his knife.

Back
Top Bottom