What's new

Rob's "RNLI" Fund Raiser Raffle.

You're "ON" Sam :) and thanks for offering assistance, much appreciated. :)

I know it's not just as easy as getting prizes and selling tickets. So if you need pictures uploaded as prizes come in send them my way or anything else mate

Be happy to purchase a few tickets. Only had help from RNLI once (Broken down boat!) But guys and girls there deserve as much help as possible.

Great thought Rob.

I'm always up for a raffle for a good cause - the prize doesn't matter, and I'm sure all the usual suspects will join in, but getting the people on the fringes to fork out will depend on the prizes.

I'm always up for a raffle for a good cause - the prize doesn't matter, and I'm sure all the usual suspects will join in, but getting the people on the fringes to fork out will depend on the prizes.

@Ment :) I was perhaps foolishly, hoping that once the usual excitement and anticipation kicks in with the Secret Santa Event that I might gain a few more of the New Comers etc.
The Prizes will be quality Authentics, so hopefully that will drum up some added interest. :)

I’ll buy a ticket or three. Also living in an area surrounded by sea I’m well aware of the good work these guys do and how little help they sometimes get.

Excellent idea for a charity.

Back
Top Bottom