What's new

Royal Fail!!

EVRI seem to be great out my way, same delivery girl and she is local so knows the score.....Jacket from Sweden 4 days

I think the only courier i have issue with is Yodel, everyone else seems pretty much spot on, my postie is a really nice guy but RM keep swapping and changing his route and i end up with some tosser that just fails to deliver anything.

I think the only courier i have issue with is Yodel, everyone else seems pretty much spot on, my postie is a really nice guy but RM keep swapping and changing his route and i end up with some tosser that just fails to deliver anything.

I find Yodel good for deliveries.....shit for collections

It's probably down to different area's. My last couple of deliveries have actually been good with them.

Aye....I think they like emptying the van, but not refilling it, to be emptied again the next day before they can fill it again......prob not the same money for collections would be my guess

EVRI seem to be great out my way, same delivery girl and she is local so knows the score.....Jacket from Sweden 4 days
I see or local Evri delivery person, regularly. I’ve not a bad word to say about them. But a parcel that’s been impossible to track, since collected from the sender, by Evri. Suddenly gets damaged, and so badly, it can’t be delivered. If I was the sender, I’d want proof of this damage. Otherwise I’d be more than a little suspicious. So my beef is with the firm, not an individual.

I see or local Evri delivery person, regularly. I’ve not a bad word to say about them. But a parcel that’s been impossible to track, since collected from the sender, by Evri. Suddenly gets damaged, and so badly, it can’t be delivered. If I was the sender, I’d want proof of this damage. Otherwise I’d be more than a little suspicious. So my beef is with the firm, not an individual.

Man that's a scunners, it could well have been round the world n battered tae fk....but perhaps not

Man that's a scunners, it could well have been round the world n battered tae fk....but perhaps not
They pay peanuts and work their drivers and other staff like animals. It’s no stretch to assume they think of everyone in the same way they do their workers. Thinking they can say and do anything, and there’s nothing people can do, about it.

Back
Top Bottom