What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

Very funny guys lol. I didn't get notified of replies and now I can't remember. Quite like the GV agis 100 though now but looked at the z coil prices and thought a little more than I want to spend. Any mod out there decent with coils under £10 for 5?

Very funny guys lol. I didn't get notified of replies and now I can't remember. Quite like the GV agis 100 though now but looked at the z coil prices and thought a little more than I want to spend. Any mod out there decent with coils under £10 for 5?
You can get most coils even the z coils for alot less if ypu order from China, most now take the tax at payment so little worry about them getting sent back, extra charged by customs etc, just have to take into account the shipping and tax charges vs what you will pay for them in England, and you will have to wait a little bit more time, when I order stock coils I tend to find the best price whether it be a promotion or sale etc then order a few packs at a time, most of the time though to get the cheaper prices you will have to register an account, sign in and sign up for the emails they give you discount codes etc, id recommend sourcemore who are also vendors on here, also everzon are good too, even aliexpress, i just bought a load of 0.6 coils for the geekvape boost which are very good stock coils for cheap from there 8 packs of 5 coils which worked out with shipping and tax approx. £3.85 per pack that was with the sale and a coupon at the time but they are not far off that normally, just do some shopping about, and be prepared to wait a couple of weeks for them, also if ordering from China you can get the full capacity tanks rather than the 2ml restricted ones in uk, and generally any mods etc you can get cheaper from there especially latest ones, just have to factor in the shipping and tax which you will be told at checkout then compare that to what you would pay for them in uk

Sourcemore I'm not sure if you have to order something from them first, but I'm a bronze member on there and when you look at the site without signing in, the prices are high, but then when bronze member (think you have to make a purchase to become one) then you sign in you see the lower prices, did a search for the z coils and added 6 packs to basket as below, works out approx £41 total with shipping and tax, so about £6.83 for each pack,
Screenshot_20211114-055356_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20211114-081452_AliExpress.jpeg

The mod doesn't take coils, the tank does.

You can put any tank you like on any mod you like (with certain exceptions) and away you go.

The recent ridiculousness of pod tank things has slightly complicated this - but anything with a "510" thread connection is usually compatible.

What wattage are you vaping at @Lisa Bolton ? i highly rate the yihi sx mini mods but if vaping lower wattages i highly recommend the sl class or mx class, sl class can take either 21700 0r 18650 battery and have been brilliant for me, the T class is obviously twin battery and can used for higher wattages, good luck.

Thanks for the info, I stopped using my Sigelei Sobra for the same reason of coil expense so I'll try ordering from China. Just worried it'll be a long time to wait. I'm currently only using my Innokin Sensis and my 2 Artery AK47s as I've found their coils affordable coming from UK. Maybe I'm best getting a tank that I know will use affordable coils.

Thanks for the info, I stopped using my Sigelei Sobra

If you like the sobra mod you can stick a different tank on top of that - well, if the spec sheet that states centred 510 connection isn't lying you can ;)

It was ok. I bought a Smok TFV18 to go on it but again the issue with the cost of coils I stopped using.

It was ok. I bought a Smok TFV18 to go on it but again the issue with the cost of coils I stopped using.

Have you considered a rebuildable tank where you make your own coils?

It's really not difficult to learn, if your fingers work ok...

It's not for everyone, some people find it a hassle - but coils for under 5p each isn't bad ;)

Yes I've looked at lots of video tutorials but my eye sight isn't the best for fiddly things. I guess I'll take the plunge. I'll invest in an Xp pod for my AK47 and get the RBA to try. Then when I've mastered that my choices will be unlimited. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom