What's new

SMOK GX350 unboxing and Review

Berry206

Postman
How disappointing [emoji35]. Shop very helpful. Tell me SMOK are not advertising future GX350s as 2 battery config as unstable and advertising and media will change to 4 battery mod only. The battery getting stuck happened to the guy in the shop so design flaw. The paint was chipping during review how bad. Full refund in the way. My advice stay clear of 350 and get Marshal 320, better mod all round

OH wow thank god am impatience and went for the G320! and why do this smok you have such better protentional.

Good review and thanks for the heads up !

Yeah Bruv, I love my Marshal, so much better all round, lush screen and feel. Thanks for your reply

http://m.smoktech.com/detail?url=http://www.smoktech.com/kit/gx350

The plastic tubes in the battery sled can be easily removed if your batteries are too thick. The tubes are there as an extra layer of protection incase of torn wraps but they're not necessary for the device to function.

I understand that it's disappointing to have a feature removed from a final product after pre ordering it... but I don't understand why anyone would want to run a quad 18650 mod in dual 18650 mode. I don't understand why smok even tried to make it a feature in the first place.
The quad 18650 ijoy maxo lists a dual battery mode feature, but from reviews it doesn't look secure enough to be safe so I'm glad smok took the feature away from the gx350 for safety reasons.

The only con so far I've seen for the smok gx350 is that on some of the devices, the battery door doesn't close flush, causing it to not sit flat on a table and wobble slightly.

I never like to preorder products because you're just being used as a beta tester, I prefer to wait awhile for revisions to be made and detailed reviews to come out from the likes of djlsb vapes.

Thanks Jer909 for you message, Smok are by way my Favourite Mod manufacturer I have 5 of their models, I wouldn't just have a dig for no reason.
Fair enough about the 2 battery format not really being needed. But it works fine on the Marshal.
It wasn't pre order I bought from Vape shop in UK. As far as I'm aware it's released now as of last week.
My batteries aren't too thick there Samsung 2500mah and my LGS don't go in Port A with out getting stuck either, not sure I really want to remove the battery protection on a 350w Mod I'm sticking in my face.
Putting those 2 points aside the paint is bad job again, I know many people were unhappy with the paint job in the early Aliens with paint chipping, this has clearly the same problem, it's already chipped all over and I've hardly touched the thing.
The screen is disappointing to, why only show 2 individual battery power on screen when 4 are loaded? Which ones are it showing, on the Marshal all 3 batteries are on the screen A, B and C.
Like I said I love [emoji173]️ Smok. Hpriv, Gpriv, Xcube Ultra, Alien and Marshal are all amazing Mods but when you consider that this maybe the last SMOK MOD we will get before the TPD laws come in May and wreck all our Sub Ohm fun I'm Disappointed.
Marshal is Far better for 30w less.
Just my opinion.
Photos to back up paint job
And 2 battery level, when loaded with 4

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1486638717.146508.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1486638754.422156.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1486638776.048533.jpg

Back
Top Bottom