What's new

Smok RPM2 coil issues

Tso

Hi,

So I've had a smok rpm2 for roughly 2-3 months now and it's been just fine up until now. The coils lasted me about a week which is reasonable for how I vape, however, recently the coils have been lasting a day and a half before just completely burning out. I thought it was a dud box of coils however when I ordered a new box the same thing has been happening. I haven't changed the way I vape and I always prime the coils properly, I've even been running the vape on 20w power rather than my usual 30w but it hasn't made any difference.

The only thing I can see that is abnormal is that the resistance is reading 0.21 on the vape but the coil is rated 0.16. I think this might just be normal after doing some research but I thought it was worth noting.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for things for me to try before I just up and buy a new vape?

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the planet.

where are you buying your coils as there are a lot of fakes or clones doing the rounds out there.
smok QC went down hill a couple of years ago but lately i think their pod coils have got better. not got the rpm2 so best wait for others to advise.

welcome-team-meme.jpg

@Tso

Hi and welcome to the planet.

where are you buying your coils as there are a lot of fakes or clones doing the rounds out there.
smok QC went down hill a couple of years ago but lately i think their pod coils have got better. not got the rpm2 so best wait for others to advise.
Thanks.

so at the moment I'm getting them from amazon. I bought one pack off ebay so I thought it was a dud box. I might just have gotten really unlucky with smoke qc twice in a row but I'm not too sure if I want to gamble wasting money on another box of coils for them to burn out in just a day

Thanks.

so at the moment I'm getting them from amazon. I bought one pack off ebay so I thought it was a dud box. I might just have gotten really unlucky with smoke qc twice in a row but I'm not too sure if I want to gamble wasting money on another box of coils for them to burn out in just a day
have a look at our recommended suppliers on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
used wholesale coils many times but not smok coils.

Back
Top Bottom