What's new

Something new

I know FB is not that popular on here, but bp mods have pics up of the pioneer 2, seems to come with a fair few accessories.

Perhaps he got a call from Statler & Waldorf.

He's clearly lost interest in rebuildables even his wee muppet mike looks like a pod..... he built the kayfun using the wrong wire, half arsed wicked the ares....the cunts at it deliberately IMO ....so to push pods.
What's the point in him getting 6 RBA'S in if all he's going to do is fk up the building and say pods are better....it's time manufacturers of rebuildables stop sending him stuff, by all means he can carry on comparing pod against pod.
He's defo at it

He's clearly lost interest in rebuildables even his wee muppet mike looks like a pod..... he built the kayfun using the wrong wire, half arsed wicked the ares....the cunts at it deliberately IMO ....so to push pods.
What's the point in him getting 6 RBA'S in if all he's going to do is fk up the building and say pods are better....it's time manufacturers of rebuildables stop sending him stuff, by all means he can carry on comparing pod against pod.
He's defo at it
I used to like his vids but not anymore :gunban:

I know pods are getting better and better but come on what about the environment...

Doesn't look very old school to me and I don't care for the peek top cap/drip tip and it's €200 but always good to see a new mtl rta.

Doesn't look very old school to me and I don't care for the peek top cap/drip tip and it's €200 but always good to see a new mtl rta.

I been itching for a new rta, but they are too busy making pods 😕 I actually considered this but the price point is more than double our weekly shop! I couldn't find yftk or sxk

I been itching for a new rta, but they are too busy making pods 😕 I actually considered this but the price point is more than double our weekly shop! I couldn't find yftk or sxk

It's probably a bit soon for a clone of it, assuming one comes along.

I have to say the Kayfun X mini is a great rta. The Aerokon has been reworked and is so smooth now, even on the tighter side. The deck is slightly different too and its just amazing flavour and smoothness

Back
Top Bottom