What's new

Squonking on a mesh rda

Posted this somewhere else, but is useful to know, from SR vapes who will be getting the Vandy Vape mesh.

Hi Jon,

I’m so sorry to be causing you grief :(

Because of the typhoons in China last week my orders were shipped in a huge rush and some items weren’t shipped as they hadn’t received them yet, unfortunately the Mesh RDA was one of these. They’ll be shipping to me tomorrow and should arrive on Monday/Tuesday depending on the weather over there as there’s another typhoon due on Sunday.

Please check with me Monday Afternoon and all being well they should be here.

Thank you and apologies

Steve

Here ya go. Installing the mesh coil is a piece of piss, takes less than a min but figuring out how much cotton to put in is more difficult. So far I've come to the conclusion that more is not enough lol.

Make sure there are no bends in the mesh cos it makes hot spots. It's easy to see where the cotton doesn't touch the mesh cos you get a dark patch or a red hot patch when firing.

Installing the squonk pin is easy but you will need a bigger flat head screw driver than the one supplied.
20170901_100941.jpg
20170901_100949.jpg
20170901_103733.jpg
20170901_103905.jpg

Nice :)

Did you use the full length of mesh ? The video review I saw had the reviewer cutting off about 15mm ?

And the million dollar question - what's the flavour like ?
I think like most mesh there's a breaking in period. Give me a few hours to have a fiddle with my settings as want to test it in temp mode on a more powerful mod. The wraith can only fire 50w max in temp mode.
So far as my limited taste buds can tell the flavour is nice and clean as you'd expect from mesh. Need to see how warm I can get it.

Back
Top Bottom