What's new

Squonking on a mesh rda

Trungo

Achiever
Has anyone managed to get their hands on any of the mesh rdas that have come out recently and seen how they handle on a squonker?

Am really quite excited to try one or more. Always really liked the clean taste of a well built genny.

I'm thinking cotton trapped between 2 layers of mesh as long as you could keep the ohms high enough to be safe.

Has anyone managed to get their hands on any of the mesh rdas that have come out recently and seen how they handle on a squonker?

Am really quite excited to try one or more. Always really liked the clean taste of a well built genny.

I'm thinking cotton trapped between 2 layers of mesh as long as you could keep the ohms high enough to be safe.
Any particular ones? I run mesh in a few std bf rdas tbh [emoji6] @sparkyjuice has a nextera I'm sure he'll give you the sp on

Any particular ones? I run mesh in a few std bf rdas tbh [emoji6] @sparkyjuice has a nextera I'm sure he'll give you the sp on

NextEra is centre mesh RDTA, with squonk pin
Excellent restricted lung with both air holes open full
Can be shut right down to mtl
IMG_1894.JPG
IMG_1895.JPG

Origen Genesis v2 or 3 are also good options. I've got the Nextera and it's a quality bit of kit but fairly expensive.

Anyone managed to find somewhere that has a ceto or vandy vape mesh rda in stock yet?

My vandy vape mesh rda arrived this morning, can't wait to get home and try it out :)

Back
Top Bottom