What's new

Suffolk Vapers

Not even in an emergency. When I asked if they had any aspire coils they hadn't heard of aspire, then tried to flog me a moody looking Kanger coil. Not a great place.

In an emergency anything is better than going back to the stinkies

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

In an emergency anything is better than going back to the stinkies

I have a 30ml bottle, which all the dregs go in as I finish bottles off. Tastes like arse, but I know it is all quality, it gets me through a couple if days if I don't order in time.

I have a 30ml bottle, which all the dregs go in as I finish bottles off. Tastes like arse, but I know it is all quality, it gets me through a couple if days if I don't order in time.

Still ain't managed to find a flavour I like enough to stock up on yet. The only 1 I've bought a couple of is the digbys hooligan. Hope to get over colchy soon tho like the sound of the barista coffee flavour.

I've a Facebook group called Norfolk vapers we have many members from the lowestoft and Mildenhall area your most welcome to drop in we do allow foreigners lol

Spin my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska

Yes I found it and joined. I'm not too far away and spent allot of my childhood in the scole and hempnall areas. :)

Im near Beccles, we have Total E-Cig here and they have another shop in Lowestoft. Over 100 different flavour of E Liquid and more to come, T-Juice, Hangsen, Mrs Lords e.t.c. Some good mods and stuff. Jason one of the partners runs the Beccles shop and is very welcoming and helpful. Its worth checking out if you live near.

Anyone know if there is anywhere that does decent juice in Bury St Edmund's?

There's an Ecigwizard on abbygate street or a cloudstix vender round the corner from the grapes. Or abby vapours market stall. I believe abby vapours are gonna get some decent juice in but haven't got amazing amounts at the mo. Really good for hardware and the guy knows his stuff.

Thanks mate. Found the market stall, but didn't have anything u fancied. But did have some shiny things

Ipswich vaper here , have been buying from emporium in felixstowe but feel it depends on what member of staff is working as to what level of customer service you get !! Juices are all good tho , also ecig wizard in Ipswich and vapour loft ..

Back
Top Bottom