What's new

Suggestions for tobacco eliquid

My only problem with Manabush is the shipping when I'm skint. Obv if you can afford to lay out £50 at a time you're fine. But if you've only got £10 or £20 quid to spend on juice, the last thing you want to do is lay out almost a fiver for the postage.

Not a complaint, I imagine it's a fair price postage wise, and there is the deccent POTV discount too. It's just a bummer when you're skint.

I vape 12mg so would have to use my special stuff, which I've run out of. I'm going to see how quickly I go through these NET's, then I'll look at seeing if I can order enough of the larger bottles to get me through a month. Probably be September though.

Really interested in trying the new Pow Wow, never tried the original recipe, only the later iteration, but I hear it was lovely.
In the tribute range and firewater revolucion range we do a 30ml 12mg shortfill (10ml in a 30ml bottle) that comes with the correct Nic shots for 12mg 50/50

My only problem with Manabush is the shipping when I'm skint. Obv if you can afford to lay out £50 at a time you're fine. But if you've only got £10 or £20 quid to spend on juice, the last thing you want to do is lay out almost a fiver for the postage.

Not a complaint, I imagine it's a fair price postage wise, and there is the deccent POTV discount too. It's just a bummer when you're skint.
You ... live ... 500yards away .... I’ll drop it on your doorstep ...

and your always welcome to pick up you know that!

You ... live ... 500yards away .... I’ll drop it on your doorstep ...

and your always welcome to pick up you know that!

I could also nip to the local Vape Cafe!

But in practice we're both busy and timing and working hours and covid and shipping selection at checkout, etc. Nothing unsurmountable but it's just easier to order online (for the convenience of which I pay postage, I understand).

Apologies though @ZT, it was poor choice of wording, I wasn't intending to have a go, just a thoughtless moan.

I could also nip to the local Vape Cafe!

But in practice we're both busy and timing and working hours and covid and shipping selection at checkout, etc. Nothing unsurmountable but it's just easier to order online (for the convenience of which I pay postage, I understand).

Apologies though @ZT, it was poor choice of wording, I wasn't intending to have a go, just a thoughtless moan.
I didn’t see it as a moan! At all!

I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t ring me up and say “can I have that that and that- I’ll pick up in 20mins!

I didn’t see it as a moan! At all!

I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t ring me up and say “can I have that that and that- I’ll pick up in 20mins!
1. I've got a condition that means I can only walk about 25% of the time. 2. (ATM) No visitors because of covid. 3. You're not always about. 4. I'm at work. 5. You have work too, and I don't want to be a pain in the ass.

1. I've got a condition that means I can only walk about 25% of the time. 2. (ATM) No visitors because of covid. 3. You're not always about. 4. I'm at work. 5. You have work too, and I don't want to be a pain in the ass.
Fair play then! I have another idea tho ...
Pm incoming

So I’ve been mulling over this for a hot minute ... received my order from Manabush a few days ago and I’ve not rushed this one as all the good feedback I wanted to have a fair stab at this ... first of all can I have a medal for who ever at Manabush chose their bottles .. the short fill bottles are absolutely frickin amazing ... no more ripping the tip off and it never going back on correct ... nice and easy to add your nic and a absolute dream to get in even the smallest of juice ports on any tank ....

Right so as I said I didn’t want to find a all day vape . I wanted something that I can pick up at night with a nice coffee or brandy depends on the days mood ... unfortunately that idea has failed Hahahah ... I gave this a fair chance .... new coil .. sat down on the night I got it and had it set up in two tanks/rda ... on the one hand I had it in the vaporesso guardian with a 0.6ohm ccell coil sat on top of a vaporesso tarot pro .... in my other had i had the goon v1 rda on top of the vgod elite 200

Pairing this with a lovely cup of black coffee .. no sugar of course...

Well I’ve been a custard fan ever since I started vaping. I moved then onto more desert types and fruits .. dabbled with menthols but wasn’t so much for me . Custard tho has always been there and I seem to never lose the taste for it even after hitting the same flavour for years hahah ... well that’s where it is all about to change . Like I said I’ve never had tobacco liquids .. apart from the vile monstrosity my boss was tooting now hahah ...the fire water x custard is now one of my favourite liquids. I set out to find a “maybe a 1 tank a week” vape ... it’s now never left my tank hahah .. I’ve gone through I’d say 3/4 5ml tanks .. about 10ml In a dropper .. the subtle tobacco flavour is a dream .. not overpowering and not to heavy... Sits nice on the throat .. slight throat hit.... and then the smooth bourbon taste hits at the end of the draw.followed by the a creamy custard ... on the exhale I pick up a lot more cigar notes fused with the custard ... and then it hit me .. i think this tobacco game is more to my liking ... I’ve still got another flavour to try but I think if this is anything to go by it’s going to be a absolute dream to vape.

Thanks to you lot I have now found a new favourite liquid and brand . The quality of the packaging and the liquid is right up there with any “top tier liquid” .. I’m going to try squeeze a few more bottles in this week at some point .. a few from different ranges but honestly I will be recommending this brand to my boss to get him away from that god dam awful crap he called tobacco hahhaha ..

Thank you so much Manabush and also all the apes that put in their input and opinions... my Manabush adventure has just begun hahah

Goodbye my staple graces custard. It’s time to let that dog rest a while .. time for the new chapter to take over ... oooo what type of bloody box have I opened now hahahahaha

So I’ve been mulling over this for a hot minute ... received my order from Manabush a few days ago and I’ve not rushed this one as all the good feedback I wanted to have a fair stab at this ... first of all can I have a medal for who ever at Manabush chose their bottles .. the short fill bottles are absolutely frickin amazing ... no more ripping the tip off and it never going back on correct ... nice and easy to add your nic and a absolute dream to get in even the smallest of juice ports on any tank ....

Right so as I said I didn’t want to find a all day vape . I wanted something that I can pick up at night with a nice coffee or brandy depends on the days mood ... unfortunately that idea has failed Hahahah ... I gave this a fair chance .... new coil .. sat down on the night I got it and had it set up in two tanks/rda ... on the one hand I had it in the vaporesso guardian with a 0.6ohm ccell coil sat on top of a vaporesso tarot pro .... in my other had i had the goon v1 rda on top of the vgod elite 200

Pairing this with a lovely cup of black coffee .. no sugar of course...

Well I’ve been a custard fan ever since I started vaping. I moved then onto more desert types and fruits .. dabbled with menthols but wasn’t so much for me . Custard tho has always been there and I seem to never lose the taste for it even after hitting the same flavour for years hahah ... well that’s where it is all about to change . Like I said I’ve never had tobacco liquids .. apart from the vile monstrosity my boss was tooting now hahah ...the fire water x custard is now one of my favourite liquids. I set out to find a “maybe a 1 tank a week” vape ... it’s now never left my tank hahah .. I’ve gone through I’d say 3/4 5ml tanks .. about 10ml In a dropper .. the subtle tobacco flavour is a dream .. not overpowering and not to heavy... Sits nice on the throat .. slight throat hit.... and then the smooth bourbon taste hits at the end of the draw.followed by the a creamy custard ... on the exhale I pick up a lot more cigar notes fused with the custard ... and then it hit me .. i think this tobacco game is more to my liking ... I’ve still got another flavour to try but I think if this is anything to go by it’s going to be a absolute dream to vape.

Thanks to you lot I have now found a new favourite liquid and brand . The quality of the packaging and the liquid is right up there with any “top tier liquid” .. I’m going to try squeeze a few more bottles in this week at some point .. a few from different ranges but honestly I will be recommending this brand to my boss to get him away from that god dam awful crap he called tobacco hahhaha ..

Thank you so much Manabush and also all the apes that put in their input and opinions... my Manabush adventure has just begun hahah

Goodbye my staple graces custard. It’s time to let that dog rest a while .. time for the new chapter to take over ... oooo what type of bloody box have I opened now hahahahaha
Enjoy your Manabush journey mate! I totally agree about the bottles as well, they are bloody brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom