What's new

Suggestions for tobacco eliquid

So I’ve been mulling over this for a hot minute ... received my order from Manabush a few days ago and I’ve not rushed this one as all the good feedback I wanted to have a fair stab at this ... first of all can I have a medal for who ever at Manabush chose their bottles .. the short fill bottles are absolutely frickin amazing ... no more ripping the tip off and it never going back on correct ... nice and easy to add your nic and a absolute dream to get in even the smallest of juice ports on any tank ....

Right so as I said I didn’t want to find a all day vape . I wanted something that I can pick up at night with a nice coffee or brandy depends on the days mood ... unfortunately that idea has failed Hahahah ... I gave this a fair chance .... new coil .. sat down on the night I got it and had it set up in two tanks/rda ... on the one hand I had it in the vaporesso guardian with a 0.6ohm ccell coil sat on top of a vaporesso tarot pro .... in my other had i had the goon v1 rda on top of the vgod elite 200

Pairing this with a lovely cup of black coffee .. no sugar of course...

Well I’ve been a custard fan ever since I started vaping. I moved then onto more desert types and fruits .. dabbled with menthols but wasn’t so much for me . Custard tho has always been there and I seem to never lose the taste for it even after hitting the same flavour for years hahah ... well that’s where it is all about to change . Like I said I’ve never had tobacco liquids .. apart from the vile monstrosity my boss was tooting now hahah ...the fire water x custard is now one of my favourite liquids. I set out to find a “maybe a 1 tank a week” vape ... it’s now never left my tank hahah .. I’ve gone through I’d say 3/4 5ml tanks .. about 10ml In a dropper .. the subtle tobacco flavour is a dream .. not overpowering and not to heavy... Sits nice on the throat .. slight throat hit.... and then the smooth bourbon taste hits at the end of the draw.followed by the a creamy custard ... on the exhale I pick up a lot more cigar notes fused with the custard ... and then it hit me .. i think this tobacco game is more to my liking ... I’ve still got another flavour to try but I think if this is anything to go by it’s going to be a absolute dream to vape.

Thanks to you lot I have now found a new favourite liquid and brand . The quality of the packaging and the liquid is right up there with any “top tier liquid” .. I’m going to try squeeze a few more bottles in this week at some point .. a few from different ranges but honestly I will be recommending this brand to my boss to get him away from that god dam awful crap he called tobacco hahhaha ..

Thank you so much Manabush and also all the apes that put in their input and opinions... my Manabush adventure has just begun hahah

Goodbye my staple graces custard. It’s time to let that dog rest a while .. time for the new chapter to take over ... oooo what type of bloody box have I opened now hahahahaha
Awesome :)

what other flavours did you end up getting ?

Awesome :)

what other flavours did you end up getting ?

I only ordered 2 the firewater x custard and also base zero 10 but I do have a list that I’ve got wrote down to order .. so will be putting up a order of several more flavours ... from across the ranges .. with the suggestions that was made in this threat I think I have 8/9 to order at some point.. hopefully all in one shot but if not maybe in 2 orders over a few weeks Hahahah ... it’s great juice buttttttt around a £120 in one shot I think I might be fighting for air after the wife finds out hahaha

I only ordered 2 the firewater x custard and also base zero 10 but I do have a list that I’ve got wrote down to order .. so will be putting up a order of several more flavours ... from across the ranges .. with the suggestions that was made in this threat I think I have 8/9 to order at some point.. hopefully all in one shot but if not maybe in 2 orders over a few weeks Hahahah ... it’s great juice buttttttt around a £120 in one shot I think I might be fighting for air after the wife finds out hahaha
Might be worth keeping your eye on here and joining the mailing list - we have sales reasonably frequently

I've just got ravens brew elenore which is good and also chefs flavours ry whore which is honey nut tobacco and oh my it is amazing

Back
Top Bottom