What's new

Swirl 2 full mech stabwood squonker with spares bagged boxed

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
the making thread is up

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-stabwood-to-be-for-sale.168284/#post-1868597

this mod is now on sale

its made by me and only me all of it the wood, resin, colours the works no ebay no mates

the only items that are purchased for it are a stealthvape 510 and cube squonker bottle and magnets

it will come bagged & boxed

it will also come with swirl guards, spare seals, tubes, 510 deployment tool, spare un-bent copper positive strip

this will mean the owner can field strip the mod down to its component parts (with care of course)

here are the pictures

IMG_6035.jpg
IMG_6036.jpg
IMG_6037.jpg
IMG_6038.jpg
IMG_6039.jpg
IMG_6040.jpg

cost is

£99.99 plus postage and packing £10 so total price is £110 via goods and services PayPal please

this price is rock bottom for this mod (if it does not sell on here as the price is a one-off price for POTV members) it will be removed and the price will be a higher RRP

Disclaimer

this is a full mech mod YOU must be converse and be confident on how to use one you also must be fully converse with ohms law, battery safety. I will ask all potential customers this question even though the mod has my normal company warranty the use of the mod is down to you.

in the paw video to see how it fits in your hand Im a small to medium hand size

stu and Alfie

Last edited:
Very nice wish i could afford to buy it some one will be a very proud owner soon iam sure.........

Fucking amazing work as usual Stu [emoji5] I don't even like squonking but if this ant sold in 3 weeks I'll take it just to add it to my collection [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom