What's new

Tanks that didn't become popular ..... and died.

Aye it does look a bit over the top. I think it might be my next tank purchase, I like a challenge :D

I think the problem is that because of all the parts the clones just aren't good enough tolerances... and the o-rings aren't good enough quality, so it just pissed out all over the place.

Hmm aye I could see that that could be a problem. Did they not produce it for like my? I’ve never seen an authentic one in the classics here or anywhere else. Even he clones seem scarce on fast tech etc

Hmm aye I could see that that could be a problem. Did they not produce it for like my? I’ve never seen an authentic one in the classics here or anywhere else. Even he clones seem scarce on fast tech etc

for long?

I'm not sure, I don't think it was very popular though.

for long?

I'm not sure, I don't think it was very popular though.
Think stu from pf liked them. Could be wrong.
I have a clone here I will have to send out as a challenge, lol.
It was a pig and it was for sale at creme de vape at the same time as the lite so most folk made the sensible choice.
I've borrowed a genuine and it was my favourite of all the kayfuns but christ it was heavy and an absolute pig to clean down or change the airflow.

The new galaxies mtl tank has a bulbous tank option that looks similar.
I've got the mini goblin 2 and 3. Offered really good flavour but it was a bitch to coil and as you say you lost a little bit of finger every time you moved the airflow. Plus if the bottom of the tank touched anything it pissed it's pants.
I left the ijoy as on release there was mixed messages as to if the coils where going to be interchangeable with the nautilus and I knew full well ijoy would soon drop them.
The mini triton gets my vote for lost tanks of yester year. It was a really advanced tank but they released it at the same time as the triton and everyone was pissed off it wasn't a sub ohm tank.
Top fill, juice control and more airflow options. Ahead of it's time. It actually work's so much better with the 0.7 ohm coils and the nautilus 2 drip tip. Tidy too.
The kanger protank 4 too. Came with 1.2 or 1.5 coils and a rba plus you could use any of the sub ohm coils. Literally was the Swiss army knife of tanks and the coils lasted ages but as normal kanger where just behind the times.

Got 3 Triton mini's use em for Holidays n golf n when i cannae be arsed...which is often great wee tanks

Back
Top Bottom