What's new

The 3d printing thread

Would any of you kind gents be able to print a dual 18650 sled for a 1590a please?

Monies waiting :)

Either of you got a model or one to fit a 1590A?

I can print one, but finding the time to model this week is more of a problem.

Nope, I'll have dig, gerry, you don't have the STL model do you?

I've had a quick dig and I can't find anything on a cursory search, which means modelling one out. I don't have a printer or A box to play with atm, so it's not something I can do. Failing that, it's over to America and ordering from there.

I've had a quick dig and I can't find anything on a cursory search, which means modelling one out. I don't have a printer or A box to play with atm, so it's not something I can do. Failing that, it's over to America and ordering from there.

Yeah that's the only place I have found them.

If I can't get one UK based I will probably give it a miss for now and revisit later.

Just wanted to build a small parallel.

Also want to build a midget squonker and try my hand at a raptor again lol. The list goes on.....

Yeah that's the only place I have found them.

If I can't get one UK based I will probably give it a miss for now and revisit later.

Just wanted to build a small parallel.

Also want to build a midget squonker and try my hand at a raptor again lol. The list goes on.....

If you're in no hurry I can look at modelling one after the weekend, just got a bunch of other 3D prints for fellow apes to get churned out first.

If you're in no hurry I can look at modelling one after the weekend, just got a bunch of other 3D prints for fellow apes to get churned out first.

Amazing :) cheers boss just pop me a PM whenever but seriously no rush!

Back
Top Bottom