What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

View attachment 132975
I got the Blem delivered today and can confirm the 'reject' mark is a tiny discolouration in the anodising on the top of the BB. Nothing major as you can see on the attached photo. Took 12 days from ordering to delivery. Got stung for £59 for customs and some other bloody charges mind.

You can barely notice that mate. Everything else sound?

Wow those are great prices. I am thinking about a rat black one. I wonder if these have the right polarity for the doors...

Does anyone have a hybrid tip on the SXK? I have one that fit my two original BB but does not fit on any of the three SXK. The SXK are a black one from first batches (magnets reversed) and a blue one + dober from later batches (magnets ok). The 510 threading seem still different.

Does anyone have a hybrid tip on the SXK? I have one that fit my two original BB but does not fit on any of the three SXK. The SXK are a black one from first batches (magnets reversed) and a blue one + dober from later batches (magnets ok). The 510 threading seem still different.

There was one person with a dober dna60 that said his hybrid tip screwed in fine. I have a dober dna60 but on mine it the ohman hybrid tip does not fit...

Today I received a Nature Vape Flangeless DTC coil and I have to say it is brilliant!! So simple, can get more juice in the tank and for me the vape is spot on. I have both the Exocet and the Insider but I much prefer this just dry burn rewick and away I go. Going to get a couple more, I feel very old school but they just work for me!!

Nice to hear. I got two of them from Mark last year but never used them. Maybe I will give it a try. What do you think with how much wattage will they perform best?

Today I received a Nature Vape Flangeless DTC coil and I have to say it is brilliant!! So simple, can get more juice in the tank and for me the vape is spot on. I have both the Exocet and the Insider but I much prefer this just dry burn rewick and away I go. Going to get a couple more, I feel very old school but they just work for me!!

Sorry. Something went wrong. The above post should be a reply.

Back
Top Bottom