What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Have to agree...I've had no problems with the exocet at all wicks like a dreams even with 80/20 not had any leaking or flooding or dry hits
Yeah true and i use exocet with my own 20/80vg juice, perfect .... Always In TC mode with 316L wires

BDA5FFE0-1BCF-4BC7-8E10-8A05A5DB8544.jpeg
Has anyone used these tanks for bb

Never even seen them before...looks to me like a little plug to fill the tank ....I don't think that will be as easy and quick as sliding down the glass on a normal BB tank ....but I could be wrong [emoji848]
I’ll find out who makes them and let you know

Anyone know where I can get my hands on an SXK Insider, or does anyone have one knocking about they are looking to get rid of?

Anyone know where I can get my hands on an SXK Insider, or does anyone have one knocking about they are looking to get rid of?
@daz_app PM me, I have one that @Rob gave me. I've decided that I was too harsh on it before, and it is a solid vape. But wick is too random for me, but that's just issues I'm working through...

It only has the narrow chimney, and one of the screws is slightly larger than the original - but I put it on the negative side and it works like a champ (not selling it am I)

But it's yours for gratis

Back
Top Bottom