What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

6 wraps of 28 gauge Kanthal with 2.5mm ID should do the trick nicely.
Sounds perfect to me. Been using 27g the same way to get about 1.4. Though have to say I was using micro style but Rob suggested leaving them spaced and he is right. The flavour is even better.

My KF Mini Plus arrived this morning! Looks just as good as the non-plus with the same machining so quite excited to get that cleaned up & built. Even has the SM logos which I don't like, I don't want my clones trying to be looking all cool like the originals :D

Does anyone here MTL on a dripper?

My KF Mini Plus arrived this morning! Looks just as good as the non-plus with the same machining so quite excited to get that cleaned up & built. Even has the SM logos which I don't like, I don't want my clones trying to be looking all cool like the originals :D

Does anyone here MTL on a dripper?
I dusted of my Magma recently. Running it single coil, smallest airflow. Same kind of builds as mentioned above. Great MTL. Juice well is so deep, I get half a day with it...

I dusted of my Magma recently. Running it single coil, smallest airflow. Same kind of builds as mentioned above. Great MTL. Juice well is so deep, I get half a day with it...

Cheers man, I'd read it could be done be never really really perused it, something worth considering.

How does the single coil option work? Does the other airflow come with a blocking type of thing?

The Tsunami I got today is like that, the airflow can be adjusted so only one slot's open, worth a go

What build do you put in your magma when you are using it MTL?

Back
Top Bottom