What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Its coming in at 0.85 ohms and is not too hot but just right. I don't really use 24 gauge but I didn't like it with 28 and 26 was not better than the mini. At least now its a little different and is giving me great flavour with DIY tobacco.

I have been tempted to with the nautilus but also fancy a Kabuki but I really should stop buying :)

What sort of ohms do you have in their pal? I saw a guy on Youtube, with a 1 ohm build, 8/9 wraps on 26g at 17w & he was liking the flavour, that was going to be my first build in it

I'm tempted on a Nauty X too as a lazy backup tank @eyeball kid, I've heard so much about the original Nautilus over the last year but I've never vaped one

...you should try one, I liked mine so much I have 3 now.... (and another on the way *facepalm)

Don't say that!!! I'm trying to be good :D

I always get confused on what coils are compatible with what tanks, so would the Nauti coils work with a Nauti X??

no the new one has some new special coils I think. .... totally different design by the looks of it.

I think you're right there, the X uses a U type coil (I did know this but I forgot) so it's looks to be totally stand alone

Need some help, Im ordering a Kayfun V3 Mini today to get me back into some MTL vaping, sick of plowing through juice and big clouds.

Brought a coiling kit from vape expo in birmingham (the geek vape one)

Just wondering, can anyone help me get a decent build for it?

What gauge wire should i be looking at to build around 1ohm-1.2ohm just so i can use some 70/30 juice.

TIA

Need some help, Im ordering a Kayfun V3 Mini today to get me back into some MTL vaping, sick of plowing through juice and big clouds.

Brought a coiling kit from vape expo in birmingham (the geek vape one)

Just wondering, can anyone help me get a decent build for it?

What gauge wire should i be looking at to build around 1ohm-1.2ohm just so i can use some 70/30 juice.

TIA

6 wraps of 28 gauge Kanthal with 2.5mm ID should do the trick nicely.

Back
Top Bottom