What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

I'd be interested in how you get on with the V2 if you get it. In fact I think I'll post a thread.

Any problems getting one pm me as I could probably dig out a new V1 from my store cupboard.
Just ordered it. Thank you for the offer though. Will let you know when it arrives and see how it all goes. @Rob my other half has said that a package is awaiting for me at home and I'm guessing it's the coils, thank you for your help and will let you know how I get on with it all.

It is a posh nautilus tank,better made,prettier and a lot more £,i found vapes bit better i liked it,if ur ok with price its a good tank
Everywhere I've read about it seems to be high praises. But just wondering what the apes think of it. It is alot more £ then a nautilus but is it actually worth alot more then it?

Everywhere I've read about it seems to be high praises. But just wondering what the apes think of it. It is alot more £ then a nautilus but is it actually worth alot more then it?
Id say its worth £50,not sure about 70 tbh,but if nauti is a vape u like itll last you forever so long term its prob worth it

Id say its worth £50,not sure about 70 tbh,but if nauti is a vape u like itll last you forever so long term its prob worth it
I do indeed love the nautilus. Nothing can beat the vape. Does anyone actually own one here?

Lovely. You got any experience with the clone or should I just cough up for the real deal
Ive not im afraid bud,i honestly wouldn't as its the build quality that makes it so attractive ,better off keeping eyes out for used authentic,theyve been going for around 45;recently

Back
Top Bottom