What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Ive not im afraid bud,i honestly wouldn't as its the build quality that makes it so attractive ,better off keeping eyes out for used authentic,theyve been going for around 45;recently
Cheers mate. Will have a look out

Well, my self imposed hardware purchasing ban has been broken thanks to Sunday night boredom/ impending Monday depression & I've just order me a styled Corolla. Then, of course, I had to bring the order up to $20 with a few other bits n' bobs

It's a very nice looking attie but a little different to what I'm used to so I'm a little excited

I just got the corolla in and I am liking it but the Kafun Mini is a hard act to follow. A few niggles here and there with o rings but overall it is made well. I got purple but I find its a little too colourful for my liking. It is good but for me the mini beats it all round....still decent though.

I am looking forward to to the KF 5 mostly now. With a few Taifuns, 5 minis and a few KF 5's I reckon I will be sorted for a very long time.....at least that is the plan as long as I stop reading recommendations on here :)

This is my fear, I fear I'm a Kayfun fanboy, nothing in my book beats them. I vape them 90% of the time. The Taifun comes close & I'm liking the Pico but in any time of doubt & it's back to the Kayfuns

I got the Corolla in red to match my red & black mini volt that's due this week. That's one ding with the Kayfuns, though I love them & they suit my needs, I find them a little dull looking :D

With me I was never actually a Kayfun fanboy but was completely converted when I got the mini. That tank is just so damn reliable its not even funny. It gets kind of boring when you know its going to be a great vape toot after toot so I know what you mean :) Apart from the capacity which the V5 will solve It just works.

And that red colour is very very red. You will definitely get noticed. Let us know how you get along with it when it arrives

I have given the Corolla another try and was probably a little tough on it before. I actually went with 24 gauge which seemed like it would not work so well but it has really improved the flavour for me. Good little atty

I have given the Corolla another try and was probably a little tough on it before. I actually went with 24 gauge which seemed like it would not work so well but it has really improved the flavour for me. Good little atty
There is no beating the mini and taifuns is there. I've just been through a mtl clone buying frenzy and apart from my pico which is still enroute these two can't be beat. Looking forward to the kf 5 if just for the airflow and will pick up a nautilus x as nauty' s are my lazy tanks although the new protank 4 has peaked my interest with that rba.

What sort of ohms do you have in their pal? I saw a guy on Youtube, with a 1 ohm build, 8/9 wraps on 26g at 17w & he was liking the flavour, that was going to be my first build in it

I'm tempted on a Nauty X too as a lazy backup tank @eyeball kid, I've heard so much about the original Nautilus over the last year but I've never vaped one

Back
Top Bottom