What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

I'm feked when she comes home from work as the tank looks completely different to any other that I've got !!!

I've had to buy all my mods in black so she can't really tell the difference between them :)

Plus she wont believe me when I tell her it was only £11

cheers

Gaz

Just tell her you've had it ages! :P

Ooooh yeah!! Pico!! I like you

Took me a bit to get the crack. 1ohm kanthal build & I was farting around at 15w wondering why the hell I couldn't taste anything. Slowly worked up to 20.5w & found my sweet spot, 3 air holes open & it's come to life

Got it on top of a 40w istick & it makes a sweet "out & about" vape, just gotta wait for my white sleeve to arrive now :D

After one glorious month of mtl vaping the sxk kayfun v3 clone has given up the ghost with a snapped positive pin, shame as I was enjoying it very much.
Let's hope fasttech don't mess about too long sending out a replacement

Attachments

• 1462918788050.jpg
    1462918788050.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 74
Just noticed below cyclone vapes,are stocking the pico but also the coil converter. Might be worth picking up for those lazy moments.

Just noticed below cyclone vapes,are stocking the pico but also the coil converter. Might be worth picking up for those lazy moments.

I know, I wish I'd got one with the coil kit now but I didn't want it in yellow. I just wanted a stock coil backup as the Triton's pants, the Nauti X has caught my eye though

I have the coil converter and it works great with the CLR rebuildable coils, really good for out and about.

Back
Top Bottom