What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Thanks for all the input, again it is very much appreciated. I've swapped my choice of the Taifun GT 2 to the HOTCIG version. The Hurricane has slipped off the list and according to wifey one of the other three has too as well.:17: I can't make a decision on which one to drop.

I think @Crewella may just have come to my rescue tho, with the information of a discount code available for Sunday, so I'm gonna order The Kayfun Mini V3, the Taifun GT 2 and the Calix, whilst wifey isn't looking.:2thumbsup: Don't tell her.

Just fished out the magma for some MTL dripping. I forgot how good it was, I just ordered another one!

My MTL adventure continues, picked up a NarDa RDA. Gob-fulls of tasty goodness from this one.

(Note to self, dont drip 36mg juice..) :confused:

Thought I would give MTL a go again...

uploadfromtaptalk1462724878467.jpg

Not bad at all. Corolla with a 1 ohm single micro in it. Trying the Manabush Pow wow sauce in it... Very nice

Got a Carolla on order and am quite excited for it to arrive. Looks like a great vape although I am still smitten with the Kayfun Mini's.

Got a Carolla on order and am quite excited for it to arrive. Looks like a great vape although I am still smitten with the Kayfun Mini's.
Have a couple of the $13 ones which I love so much I've,just ordered a bunch of spare glass sections and the $10 one
The reviews are all good so wanted to see of it.was up to the,other one.
Shall report back my findings.

Have a couple of the $13 ones which I love so much I've,just ordered a bunch of spare glass sections and the $10 one
The reviews are all good so wanted to see of it.was up to the,other one.
Shall report back my findings.

How leak proof are you finding the Corolla bud? Is it pocketable?

How leak proof are you finding the Corolla bud? Is it pocketable?
Sorry moley I was talking about the kayfun. Didn't make myself clear their did I.
I'm still,waiting for the corolla
Should be this week so will take it for a pocket spin and let you know. Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom