What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

@pava I'm afraid I don't have any of the tanks on your list ...... but I am tempted by a Kayfun Mini V3. The Calix I will definitely explore one day in the future, but I'm sticking with single coils for now, as I learn.

Just ordered the taifun gt 2 from fastech. Waiting on kayfun v2 coming. This will be my first go at rebuilding.. Wish me luck

Thanks for the replies everyone, but you're not really making this a very easy choice for me are you. I may just wait till my wife goes to bed tonight and order all 4.

I have just made my first pair of coils for my velocity Clone. Didn't come out too bad at 0.4 ohm. The flavour is seriously an improvement over my Nautilus with stock coils. It's bloody luvly.

Thought I would put my pennys worth in. Always been MTL for a good while now. Tried lots of different tanks such as kanger protank etc. Spent a fortune on different liquids, tanks and coils. After all that, I am settling on a Nautilus tank with 1.8 Clapton coils. Marvelous flavour and would highly recommend them.
I tried my first DTL last night and nearly killed me lol. Think I will stick to MTL.

I got a Nautilus yesterday ..... really like it. :D

10w of power and a tank full of Manabush ..... I'm in heaven. lol

Great list you have there @pava. I have the same FT KF3 clone and it has worked flawlessly. I have the more pricey SXK clone and that came with no glass and bad screws so for me the one you have in the list is the best.

I also have the same Hurricane and while not for me it is a good quality clone that has a good finish and is made with good materials. For the price its a good one.

I also have a Taifun GT 2 s from the list but would recommend the HOTCIG version. I have three of these and again they are made really well. I think it is considered the best 1;1 clone of that tank so you might want to go with that one......well worth the extra $8 in my opinion.

Lastly the Calix has been on my radar and I did see that one. I was hesitant about the glue on the tank being weak but a few others have said it has held up well. They also stock the Calix V2 on FT with side airflow and I am leaning towards this one. Apparently It was confirmed as being Coopervape clone so should be good too. Only problem is that it is a pmma tank and not glass so I am still holding off.

@pava I'm afraid I don't have any of the tanks on your list ...... but I am tempted by a Kayfun Mini V3. The Calix I will definitely explore one day in the future, but I'm sticking with single coils for now, as I learn.
crewella,the kaufun,mini v3,is a,must for you.,I was sceptical after the v4 but it is,the most flavour full of all,my mtl tanks.

Another vote for the Kfun mini 3

I also own a tilemahos which is good but doesn't come close to the Kfun.

Another one to consider and I've just ordered is the SXK Corolla from gearbest as that has had some great reviews and on flash sale atm

http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_298389.html

£11 odd for an original / no clone it would be rude not to.

Vaping Vicks review

cheers

Gaz

..... and to anyone looking at Fasttech, remember there's 15% off with a code on Sunday, I think, mentioned in the Bargain Basement section.

Quick question is the taifun really 23 mm want to check it will work on the pico before I order one on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom