What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

I currently mix at 60/40 PG/VG, so it looks like I don't really need to change that then. Cloud chasing isn't my thing anyway, I'm after the best possible taste I can from mtl and one of the reasons I found this thread so interesting. It does look like I have to make a little investment tank(s) wise, but at least I'm so much better informed on what to buy thanks to you guys and gals .:thankyou:

Ready. Set.,Go!.... Kabuki?.

I did, briefly, toy with the idea of a Kabuki ....... but I actually quile like the Nautilus tank and the thing I wanted to get away from was the unreliability of the darned Aspire coils. I decided coil building was definitely the way forward. For me.

I actually quile like the Nautilus tank and the thing I wanted to get away from was the unreliability of the darned Aspire coils. I decided coil building was definitely the way forward. For me.

And starting this weekend that will be the same for me hopefully and if I get it about right, I may even post my results for you all to scrutinise.:11:

And starting this weekend that will be the same for me hopefully and if I get it about right, I may even post my results for you all to scrutinise.:11:
I can't remember if I said this before, but I did find coiling the Nautilus RBA deck a lot easier with thinner wire - 30 AWG or even 32. 28 is harder to get the teeny weeny screws to grip, and I should imagine 26 would be a bloody nightmare! Good luck! :D

Yes @Crewella you did say that in another thread and it was you that gave me the link to the Nautilus RBA on Gearbest I believe, for which I thank you. I have had the decks a while now, but work, home life and caring for a sick relative has taken so much time up recently. Now things are getting back to "normal" I hoping to find a little more me time, not only to start my coil making training, but to get some mixing done too.:rofl:

Can,confirm that the,taifun you've selected is a cracker. Had for a while and never let me down. The other one I recommend is the one with T shape Windows. Be aware they are quite a large rta. The kayfun is also excellent.
You should find coiling a,doddle after the nauty though. Good luck.

@pava That's the Kayfun Mini I have & it's superb

The Taifun looks similar to mine & can rate it highly but like Kid says, it's kinda heavy. You can get a bell cap for it which takes out a lot of the weight.

The Hurricane, I don't enjoy (not that I'm saying you won't) & I've never tried a Calix

I have all except the Calix which I must say looks very interesting, I am tempted to get one myself, I love the Kayfun Mini and the Taifun, the Hurricane I'm not so sure of, I can't seem to get the airflow just right for me but I have 3 of them so I will either sell at least two of them or just keep them for spares!!

Back
Top Bottom