What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Well the King is dead, Long live the King :):11::)

Got my Corrolla today from our friends in China. I've only vaped 2 tanks full this morning all I can say is I love my Kfun minis but for me this for flavour beats it hands down.

20160510_122001.jpg

cheers

Gaz

Last edited:
The Corolla's a Kayfun beater? I'm all ears, I've never used that sort of tank before is it as complex as it looks?

The Corolla's a Kayfun beater? I'm all ears, I've never used that sort of tank before is it as complex as it looks?

Nope not complex at all.. the deck's easy to build, the wick needs to be longer and coaxed lightly into the holes but not difficult to do at all.

I've got a 1.5ohm kanthal build running @ 12watts with nokomis juice and for me it's definately the best for flavour I've tried.

I've not tried mesh at all so can't compare it to a mesh set up but have been using the KFun mini v3 (clones) for a while and it deffo for me beats it.

cheers

Gaz

I have the Corolla and although I like it I seem to be filling it more often than the Kayfun Mini 3! I have just got today the larger version of the Kayfun Mini V3 and it is great, The Corolla is easy to build but a bit of a bugger to fill. I think out of the two I still prefer the Kayfun!

Cheers @gazlynn & @quincey43, I might give the Corolla a shot one day then after a bit of research & my self-imposed hardware purchasing ban has been lifted :D Certainly a nice looking tank, I've just never used a bottom fed style attie before

Cheers @gazlynn & @quincey43, I might give the Corolla a shot one day then after a bit of research & my self-imposed hardware purchasing ban has been lifted :D Certainly a nice looking tank, I've just never used a bottom fed style attie before

I'm feked when she comes home from work as the tank looks completely different to any other that I've got !!!

I've had to buy all my mods in black so she can't really tell the difference between them :)

Plus she wont believe me when I tell her it was only £11

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom