What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Thanks for the link Johnny I just actually finished reading that and then came here. I will have to check that out as it really was a much harsher vape than expected. As Johnny mentions for any getting harsh vapes from the clone Hurricane could be a good fix.....Cheers Johnny

Thanks for the link Johnny I just actually finished reading that and then came here. I will have to check that out as it really was a much harsher vape than expected. As Johnny mentions for any getting harsh vapes from the clone Hurricane could be a good fix.....Cheers Johnny

You're welcome pal!!

Let me know how you get on with taking the deck out. If I remember correctly, when I took mine apart to clean, I couldn't get the thing out

The $10 kayfun mini3 arrived from ft today.and on first inspection it looks fantastic. Have two of the $13 ones already so bit of an experiment. On first impression I can recommend. Will update after a trial tonight. Bought ten spare glass sections too. As I'm a clumsy fool.

Can you post the spare glass links eyeball. I was looking really hard and could not find them, Cheers mate :)

@johnnyace Tried out the Hurricane and can confirm that mine had that exact problem. Put a fresh build in and I am actually really enjoying it. I still give the edge to the Taifun but its not far off so great to have in the box. Will take mine off the classifieds now

@johnnyace Tried out the Hurricane and can confirm that mine had that exact problem. Put a fresh build in and I am actually really enjoying it. I still give the edge to the Taifun but its not far off so great to have in the box. Will take mine off the classifieds now

I got the deck out!! There was some excess on the oring that helps keeps it in their so I had to bodge it out, have no idea which way it was fitted because it flew out :D I've lined them correctly now anyway

I'll see I get time to rebuild it the weekend

Glad you've had some success with it pal!!

Anyone experienced the triton 1.8ohm coils?

I have tried both the 1.6 and the 1.8 and to be honest I couldn't tell the difference. Speaking of the Nautilus, I dropped one of mine the other day, with a hefty wallop.:17: It didn't appear to be damaged until I retrieved it from my pocket some time later, to find the tank, the mod and everything in my pocket covered in peanut butter juice. Removed the tank and wrapped it in kitchen towel and cleaned the mod. Upon my return home I stripped the Nautilus, thoroughly cleaned it, fitted a new coil and seal. Filled it with juice today and out we went, only to find it's leaking again and the juice is ending up in my mouth as a liquid, not a vapour. FOO YUKKK.:vom:

I can't see any defect in the pyrex tank, but I have 2 spares so I will fit one when I strip it down again. Hopefully my new tanks won't be long now and I can leave the Nautilus as a back up. Just considering the possibility that the new coil I fitted is buggered too.

Can you post the spare glass links eyeball. I was looking really hard and could not find them, Cheers mate :)
Not techy enough to do that,but here is the sku no so just put that in and it will take you to them.
Hope that's ok mate.

Back
Top Bottom