What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

WP_20160520_003.jpg
Check the positive pin block hasn't spun round and touching/ almost touching the deck rim

That was my first thought but it's clear

Then I thought it may still be wet but it's been a few days since it was cleaned & has had plenty of hair dryer blasts

Then I read the airflow screw can cause problems with the deck but all's solid, it's still set

It'll read --.-- as it should then after 10 seconds it'll jump between 0.84 & --.--

Last edited:
Well, my building night is off to a great start :(

Slapped the base on the KF Mini Plus on the ohm reader, no build in there & the ohms are jumping all over the place

Most likely something daft but anyone have any idea?

Almost certainly is the centre post needs tightening, larger nut around the airflow screw. If it's not tight enough it will cause exactly this.

Just pick up a nautilus brand new for a tenner out of my corner shop after i found out they sell vape gear lol he also had i kanger evod for 70 which i respectfully declined, surely the nautilus is worth a 10er? Trouble is i haven't MTL with a mod b4 what watt should i run the 1.6 coil at. Also shows as 1.8 on all my mods but 1.6 on the coil? Strange as i checked the scratch and sniff on the back and its a original product.

Just pick up a nautilus brand new for a tenner out of my corner shop after i found out they sell vape gear lol he also had i kanger evod for 70 which i respectfully declined, surely the nautilus is worth a 10er? Trouble is i haven't MTL with a mod b4 what watt should i run the 1.6 coil at. Also shows as 1.8 on all my mods but 1.6 on the coil? Strange as i checked the scratch and sniff on the back and its a original product.

Have always found the ohms to be a bit off on Nautilus coils, you should be good between 10-12 watts.

I have 4 Kayfun Mini V3 and on just one of them I keep getting dry hits, yesterday I took the base off and the wick was nearly dry!! I am on a 1.2ohm coil and 50/50 juice, anyone got any ideas? The others are working fine so not sure what is going on!

Almost certainly is the centre post needs tightening, larger nut around the airflow screw. If it's not tight enough it will cause exactly this.

I saw something about that on the FT forums, I need a little tool for that, right?

I did tighten up the AFC screw & open it a little very carefully & it stopped the jumping ohms. So built it & all fine last night, sitting at 1.3 ohms, same again this morning & just now it's 1.47 ohms so something isn't right

I saw something about that on the FT forums, I need a little tool for that, right?

I did tighten up the AFC screw & open it a little very carefully & it stopped the jumping ohms. So built it & all fine last night, sitting at 1.3 ohms, same again this morning & just now it's 1.47 ohms so something isn't right

Just some pliers will do, 99% that'll be the problem.

I have 4 Kayfun Mini V3 and on just one of them I keep getting dry hits, yesterday I took the base off and the wick was nearly dry!! I am on a 1.2ohm coil and 50/50 juice, anyone got any ideas? The others are working fine so not sure what is going on!
Sounds daft but let's eliminate the obvious, have you opened the juice flow up as much as you can.

Back
Top Bottom