What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Just make sure the positive block stays straight as you tighten it, you can wedge cocktail sticks or similar either side of it to help.

I checked it & it was tight, the block's firmly in place too :(

I'm done faffing for today, mixed 300ml of juice, built & wicked the Tsunami & pissed around with the Cthulhu's wicking, time to relax, I'm suffering vape exhaustion:56:

Sounds daft but let's eliminate the obvious, have you opened the juice flow up as much as you can.
Yes I have remembered to open the juice flow it seems a bit loose so I am going to change the o-rings and see if that makes a difference. It is just so frustrating when the others are working fine.

Well yeah. Just ordered the nautilus x even after the review. Let's see how it is

Once I've used it for a few days I will be posting my review up

Well yeah. Just ordered the nautilus x even after the review. Let's see how it is

Once I've used it for a few days I will be posting my review up

nice, i'm just waiting for payday. :)

where did you get it from btw?

Yes I have remembered to open the juice flow it seems a bit loose so I am going to change the o-rings and see if that makes a difference. It is just so frustrating when the others are working fine.
Yeah that's next as it works under pressure a complete o ring change is in order.
We need @Ment he is the expert here. Putting out a call.

just wanted to share my new mod that arrived this morning ..... personally I love it and for $25 .... amazing.

Thanks for the compliment lol, but I don't have a K3 Mini, decided to save my hard earned for a genuine K5.

@EthelKing's your man.
Sorry ment.
For some reason I had it in my head that this problem was about the kayfun 4. Take pitty people I'm ill.

Back
Top Bottom