What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

please explain yourself!! :D
Sorry my bad. Reading user reviews and watching reviews, most of them state that it gurgles for the first few vape like the cubis, which I hate. Also read a few user reviews stating that the flavour is okay. Not great and not better then the nautilus bvc coils. I rock with the triton mini 1.8 Clapton coils and those are far better then the BVC coils, so if the nautilus x ain't better then the BVC coils, then I'm guessing it's better sticking with the triton mini coils

Sorry my bad. Reading user reviews and watching reviews, most of them state that it gurgles for the first few vape like the cubis, which I hate. Also read a few user reviews stating that the flavour is okay. Not great and not better then the nautilus bvc coils. I rock with the triton mini 1.8 Clapton coils and those are far better then the BVC coils, so if the nautilus x ain't better then the BVC coils, then I'm guessing it's better sticking with the triton mini coils

cheers. :) ... may have to go and watch some youtube in a bit.

@chubbaduckie, a brand new Nautilus for a tenner is a no brainer in my opinion and I run mine 10-13W with 1.6 ohm coils. You will find what is best for you as you play with it. Secondly, don't trust the coils they have a horrible habbit of dieing unexpectedly and the odd brand new coil being dud is also something I've experienced too. I have posted a couple of links to recoiling and re-wicking the original coil heads. It's something I was expecting to get done this week, but haven't found the time.

Finally received my shinnyitus fix from FastTech today. So from time of email to say items dispatched to arriving on my doorstep 12 days, which isn't to bad in my opinion. Report and pics to follow.

Back
Top Bottom