What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Not techy enough to do that,but here is the sku no so just put that in and it will take you to them.
Cheers eyeball and pava.......what a steal at 2.47, will have 15 of those for that price.
Yeah I picked,up,ten,and have given seven away.already. just ordered another ten. It's such.a good tank I foresee it being in constant use and I'm a clumsy chunt. By the way the ten dollar one bales just like the thirteen. Bargain. Good to back up your back up. I expect it will be the same with the kayfun five.

Strangely enough I couldn't find the spare tanks to fit the 3 tanks I ordered from FT, but found them on Gearbest, well 2 of the 3 anyways.:hmm: Been vaping 9-10 months now and damaged my first tank a couple of days ago, despite having a set up in my pocket all the time I'm not driving or at home, so I think I've done pretty well up till now.:18:

My kayfun mini v3 arrived yesterday, picked up some organic cotton on the way home, made a 1.4ohm coil wicked it up, filled up with some water melon menthol. Absolutely amazing vape, this is why i love MTL vaping, who needs big clouds when you have flavour like this!?

@Rob, Quick Calix V2 question if you don't mind.

I've grabbed a clone from FT as I wanted to try before I spend a small fortune on an original. The one I have has the screw AFC but it doesn't close it off enough for my MTL style of vaping. So my question is whether this is something specific to the Calix or just a bad clone? I'd like to be able to go from completely closed to completley open to allow for a good MTL and restricted LH too.

@Peeej :(
Remember the old adage "Buy Cheap, Buy Twice"?
I completely understand your idea and know of at least 2 others that have fallen foul of the same problem, so you are not alone. With "the real deal" you can go from completely shut off, i.e. crossed eyes and in danger of a hernia, through to WIDE Open.
That being said....... The vape, should be pretty close to that which the real job offers (limitations on airflow adjustment aside).
I know it's a Pain, but could you remove the AFC Grub Screw completely and measure it for me? I believe that this is where part of the problem lies?

I'll PM you as well.;)

Buying twice was the point :-)
Grub screw is 2.5mm Diameter, 5mm long.
Thanks for the PM

EDIT: After the convo with Rob I decided to use some brute force on the grub screw and I am glad to report the Calix is now in a better state, I managed to close the air flow down to where I like it and it has made all the difference. much more flavourful and intense. (I did manage to mangle the allen key)

Not quite the delicate, defined flavour from the Rose V2 but very, very nice.

Last edited:
Well, my building night is off to a great start :(

Slapped the base on the KF Mini Plus on the ohm reader, no build in there & the ohms are jumping all over the place

Most likely something daft but anyone have any idea?

Check the positive pin block hasn't spun round and touching/ almost touching the deck rim

Back
Top Bottom