What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

I have not tried either but done extensive reading on both. Magma Reborn is much more DTL that MTL.

Derringer is hailed as a great MTL dripper. IMO would also be a good choice.
Had a gander at some reviews on Youtube and I think you may be right, and I actually found a thread on reddit comparing the two and the response was the same :) I think I'll go with the Derringer, and the airflow can be very open if you so wish. I like the variability. Cheers mate :)

Had a gander at some reviews on Youtube and I think you may be right, and I actually found a thread on reddit comparing the two and the response was the same :) I think I'll go with the Derringer, and the airflow can be very open if you so wish. I like the variability. Cheers mate :)
I would advise against going for the Derringer.

Have a look at the NarDA, clone available from Provapes.

I would advise against going for the Derringer.

Have a look at the NarDA, clone available from Provapes.
I've heard nothing but praise for Derringer. What did you not like about it and what about the NarDA gets your vote?

I've heard nothing but praise for Derringer. What did you not like about it and what about the NarDA gets your vote?
The center post is prone to spinning, leaks like a mofo and isnt very good as a MTL dripper.

NarDA is a bit fiddly to fit the coil, but once your in, the quality of vape is very good.

I have a Le Magister clone .... it's a dripper to me, just a better design that most drippers. ;) it was about $5 from fasttech and satisfies my occasion dripping wishes. :)

.... and secondly, my prize that I won arrived today, thanks again @collateral diarrhea ... I'm liking it a lot, classy little tank. :D

Your in trouble now. You are in silo world.
The next model up takes nautilus coils. You know you want one.
P.s. they are a bugger to find in stock. Happy hunting.

Your in trouble now. You are in silo world.
The next model up takes nautilus coils. You know you want one.
P.s. they are a bugger to find in stock. Happy hunting.

haha, I was going to ask you about the coils in this little fella .... cheapest place to buy genuine silo or aspire in the UK?

It's really suprised me to me honest, really good flavour from such a tiny coil.

haha, I was going to ask you about the coils in this little fella .... cheapest place to buy genuine silo or aspire in the UK?

It's really suprised me to me honest, really good flavour from such a tiny coil.
The bvc coils are great little coils. 1.8 are the best. And amazon ( Shoreditch)
Link bellow.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aspire-Rep...id=1469015387&sr=1-6&keywords=aspire+bvc+coil
That's where I used to get mine. But check out nature vape. I am sure they do a rewickable that will be much better.
Don't go over 50/50 with the bvc' s as they gunk up quick but I used to get about ten days of solid vaping with ry 4 from the 1.8s. Don't buy the bdc version it's like trying to drink a McDonald's shake in the winter.

Thought I would leave this here...sunny lazy days...in Lanzarote![emoji12] GT 2 clone with Manabush Chiricahua Sun ... doesn't get much better than this
uploadfromtaptalk1469027974379.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom